Halloween is fast approaching and with it comes fun Halloween celebrations for all!
I love the idea of “BOOing” and being “BOOed” which is why I can’t wait to share this awesome set of FREE “You’ve Been BOOed!” Halloween Printables!
For those who haven’t heard about it, it’s a fun way to spread the excitement of Halloween (and fun treats) among friends and neighbors.
It’s a little like a chain letter mixed with a Secret Santa, and it’s taking neighborhoods by storm!
Check out this terrific set of FREE “You’ve Been BOOed” printables to help you spread the excitement and fun!
If you love these Halloween printables do check out our whole collection of FREE Halloween party printables.
Reasons to Love These FREE “You’ve Been BOOed!” Halloween Printables!
- Spreads Halloween cheer: Encourages a sense of community and fun.
- Inclusive tradition: Suitable for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Low-cost celebration: Affordable way to participate in Halloween festivities.
- Promotes kindness: Fosters a sense of generosity and goodwill.
- Builds connections: Strengthens relationships among neighbors and friends.
- Easy and fun: Simple to organize, adding excitement to the holiday season.
The FREE “You’ve Been BOOed” Halloween party printable collection includes:
- “You’ve Been BOOed” Poster
- “We’ve Been BOOed” Halloween Poster
- Explanation cards
- Cupcake Toppers
- Mini Candy Bar Wrappers
- Treat Toppers
Click to download the free “You’ve Been BOOed” Halloween printables file and save the file on your computer.
Open the file on your computer and print the page using your color printer and some 8.5×11 inch card stock.
Cut out all the “You’ve Been BOOed” Halloween printables and assemble each of the items according to our step-by-step instructions:
“You’ve Been BOOed” Halloween Poster
Place this “You’ve Been BOOed” Poster at the entrance to your party.
“You’ve Been BOOed” Halloween Instructions
Add the instruction sheet to your BOO kit, and anonymously deliver it to a neighbor’s doorstep so they can enjoy the surprise and continue the Halloween cheer by BOOing someone else in the neighborhood.
“You’ve Been BOOed” Halloween Explanation Cards
Include an explanation card with each gift or treat left on your neighbor’s doorstep, offering a concise overview of the tradition and inspiring them to participate by BOOing others in the neighborhood.
“You’ve Been BOOed” Halloween Printable Cupcake Toppers
Add a touch of spooky charm to your cupcakes with these frightful “You’ve Been BOOed” cupcake toppers.
Simply place them on your cupcakes to instantly transform them into festive treats, perfect for sharing over Halloween.
“You’ve Been BOOed” Halloween Large Printable Party Circles
These large party circles are perfect to use to decorate your party.
“You’ve Been BOOed” Halloween Printable Mini Candy Wrappers
Wrap these eerie “You’ve Been BOOed” wrappers around your favorite miniature candies or chocolates, securing them with a bit of adhesive.
Share your sweet treats with your neighbors as part of the “You’ve Been BOOed” tradition to add a dash of Halloween delight to their day.
“You’ve Been BOOed” Halloween Printable Treat Toppers
Attach these toppers to your Halloween treats or goody bags using glue or double-sided tape to add a spooky touch that will make your treats stand out and bring a smile to anyone receiving them.
“We’ve Been BOOed” Halloween Poster
Include this poster with your kit so your neighbours can hang it in their window or on their door, to acknowledge their involvement and encourage others to BOO someone else.
Tips and Substitutions
- If you lack card stock, opt for photo paper as an alternative.
- Feel free to print numerous copies.
- An excellent cost-effective decorating option.
- Ideal for impromptu party decoration, especially if you have a home printer and can’t venture out.
You can substitute regular cardstock with a bunch of different types of paper such as quality photo paper or even regular printer paper.
You’ll need an 8.5″ x 11″ sized sheet of paper.
Make sure you download the pdf file onto your computer and print from that file. If you are having trouble, try downloading the pdf file using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc…).
You can use a public printer at a library, internet cafe, or print shop for a fee.
It’s a Halloween tradition where people anonymously share treats and encourage their neighbors to do the same, fostering a sense of community and fun during the holiday.
Anonymously leave a Halloween-themed treat or gift along with a “You’ve Been BOOed” note on a neighbor or friend’s doorstep, encouraging them to continue the tradition by surprising someone else in the neighborhood.
The tradition is typically done during the weeks leading up to Halloween, so participants can surprise their neighbors at any time within that timeframe, to add some excitement to the holiday season.
Need more Halloween Party ideas?
- FREE Halloween Party Printables
- Get the Fright of Your Life with These 12 Scary Halloween Party Themes!
- Look at the 12 Most Awesome Kids’ Halloween Party Supplies
- Download the Best Free Gothic Halloween Party Printables!
- Make These Easy Halloween Cookie Dough Mummies!
- Make This Quick and Easy Ghostly Halloween White Chocolate Bark!
For more inspiration, check out all these spooky Halloween parties on our site.
**Some of these links may be affiliates.