Halloween is almost upon us and trust me you’ll want to be making these yummy Halloween cookie dough mummies!
They are so quick and easy to make, and absolutley delicious!
Make These Easy Halloween Cookie Dough Mummies!
- Cream butter, brown sugar, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk together. Add salt and mix. Fold in flour 1 cup at a time. Fold in mini chocolate chips. Chill dough for 1 1⁄2 – 2 hours. The colder the better.
- Using a small candy scoop or tablespoon, scoop out dough and roll into balls. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper. Chill cookie dough balls until you are ready to dip them.
- Follow the instructions on the candy coating to melt it. Drop each cookie dough ball individually into melted candy coating. Using a spoon, gently spoon coating over the entire ball.
- Scoop out the covered ball and place on the wax paper. Repeat with each ball. Chill the cookie dough balls for 15-20 minutes to let the coating set.
- Using a spoon and a back and forth motion, create lines across the truffle balls. This will give the ball a bandaged mummy appearance.
- Dab a bit of the coating on the back of the candy eyes and stick on your mummies! Chill until ready to serve. (They won’t last long, promise!)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!