If you're throwing a kids' Halloween party, or one for adults. How about using these free printable Halloween bingo cards as an easy activity to entertain your guests? I used this game at my daughter's classroom Halloween party and it was the hit of the party.
Instructions on How to Use the Free Printable Halloween Bingo Cards
- Download the cards and instructions. Print them out using a color printer. I recommend printing on cardstock instead of paper so the cards are more durable.
- Hand out the cards to your players with markers. Pennies work great for this.
- Call out any item from the instruction sheet. You want to do this in random order. Once you've called it out, mark it so you remember not to call it again.
- If your guests have the item on their card, ask them to mark it with the marker.
- The first one to cover an entire row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) yells "bingo" and you've got a winner.
ANOTHER HALLOWEEN GAME YOU MIGHT LIKE:
For more Halloween inspiration, check out these awesome Halloween parties from our site, all our free Halloween printables, and these amazing modern Halloween party supplies from our store! We've got you covered.