It looks more and more like this year Halloween is going to have to celebrate a little differently. Don’t let that stop you from having a fun Halloween party with your family though, young or old.
Treat everyone to an awesome game of Halloween bingo with these FREE printable Halloween bingo cards.
I used this game at my daughter’s classroom Halloween party and it was the hit of the party.
It’s an easy activity that will entertain everyone.
Instructions on How to Use the Free Printable Halloween Bingo Cards
- Download the cards and instructions. Print them out using a color printer. I recommend printing on cardstock instead of paper so the cards are more durable.
- Hand out the cards to your players with markers. Pennies work great for this.
- Call out any item from the instruction sheet. You want to do this in random order. Once you’ve called it out, mark it so you remember not to call it again.
- If your guests have the item on their card, ask them to mark it with the marker.
- The first one to cover an entire row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) yells “bingo” and you’ve got a winner.
Example of a Halloween Bingo Card
Halloween Bingo Instruction Card
Have fun with your family this Halloween!
MORE HALLOWEEN POSTS YOU’LL LIKE:
Need more Halloween party ideas?
- Look At These 12 Scary Halloween Decorations For An Awesome Party
- FREE Halloween Party Printables
- The Best 10 Outdoor Halloween Party Decoration Supplies!
- The Best 13 Social Distancing Halloween Party Ideas!
- Download the FREE “You’ve Been BOOed!” Halloween Printables Now!
- Get the Fright of Your Life with These 12 Scary Halloween Party Themes!