The cookies are absolutely incredible! They have just the right amount of crunch from the cornflakes. They’re chewy and sweet from the marshmallows, and chocolate-y from the chocolate chips. Plus, there’s a little bit of milk powder in the recipe to make you think you’re eating cookies and milk in one bite.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups corn flake cereal
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Whisk the flour, milk powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla into another mixing bowl. Beat on high for 2-3 minutes until creamy.
- Add the dry ingredients in two batches, mixing on low until it just comes together.
- Add the chocolate chips, and mix on low.
- Add the marshmallows, mixing on low until evenly distributed. Reserve handful of the marshmallows to decorate the cookies.
- Add the corn flakes, and mix by hand so they don’t get too crushed.
- Chill the dough for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Roll the dough into golf ball sized balls, and place on a parchment lined or greased baking pan.
- Press a marshmallow or two into the top of each cookie. Give them ample room to spread. (We cooked 8 at a time.)
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Cookies
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 330
- Sugar: 33g
- Sodium: 320mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
Keywords: baking, recipe, Cornflake Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookie, cookies, chocolate chip, marshmallow, Momofuku, Milk Bar