This winter sea breeze holiday cocktail recipe is hands-down my favorite holiday cocktail to serve.
It's bright, bubbly, tangy, and crisp, plus the pomegranate seeds and spring of mint give it a festive Christmas feel. If you're looking for a signature holiday cocktail, I recommend you try this!
Make This Delicious Winter Sea Breeze Holiday CocktailIngredients (Yields 1 serving) :
- 1 oz vodka (1/8 cup)
- 1 oz grapefruit juice (1/8 cup)
- 1/2 oz tonic syrup (2 tablespoons)
- 2 oz soda water (1/4 cup)
- 12 pomegranate seeds
- 3 mint leaves (for garnish)
Fill your glass about 3/4 full with ice. A lowball glass is the perfect size.
Add the vodka, grapefruit juice, tonic syrup* and stir.
Pour in the soda water and garnish with the pomegranate seeds and mint leaves.
*Tonic is one of my favorite cocktail mixers, and I love that there are now artisanal tonic syrups.
I recommend using a syrup because it's not too sweet and has a little more complexity of flavor.
If you don't have tonic syrup, you can always substitute 1/4 cup regular tonic for the soda water and syrup. I might add a little extra grapefruit juice just to balance it out.
Cheers to a effervescent holiday!!
OTHER COCKTAIL RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE!
Need more holiday cocktail recipes ?
- California Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
- Peach Earl Grey Cocktail Recipe
- Cranberry Cobbler Cocktail Recipe
- Summer Citrus Sangria
- Blueberry Mojito Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Martini
- Champagne Mojitos
- Mint Orange Bitters Mocktail Recipe
- Caramel Apple Sangria For The Holidays!
- Açaí Grapefruit Raspberry Mocktail Recipe
- Tomato Water Bloody Mary Recipe
- The Best Cinco De Mayo Margarita Recipes