If you are trying to keep your kids busy this Thanksgiving while they’re waiting for dinner, how about printing out these free printable Thanksgiving bingo cards and letting your kids at it!
A game of bingo is always so much fun, even adults will enjoy a game too!
Use our FREE Thanksgiving printables for kids to decorate the kid’s table this Thanksgiving!
Be sure to download our FREE Printable “With Thankful Hearts” Thanksgiving Sign and Cards and use it to decorate your Thanksgiving.
If you want more fun Thanksgiving party activities for both kids and adults, we’ve got you covered!
Celebrate Thanksgiving with a twist by exploring heartwarming virtual Thanksgiving party ideas, connecting with loved ones from afar.
Reasons to Love These FREE Printable Thanksgiving Bingo Cards!
- They provide hours of fun and entertainment for kids and adults alike.
- The colorful and festive designs add a touch of holiday spirit to your Thanksgiving celebration.
- Playing Bingo helps to develop cognitive and social skills while promoting friendly competition.
- The game is easy to understand and can be enjoyed by players of all ages.
- It’s a great way to keep kids entertained while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be served.
- The cards are completely free to download, making it an affordable and accessible activity.
- Bingo is a classic game that brings people together and creates lasting memories.
The FREE printable Thanksgiving Bingo Cards collection includes:
- 1 Instruction Sheet
- 10 Bingo Cards
Click to download the free printable Thanksgiving Bingo Cards file and save the file on your computer.
Open the file on your computer and print the pages using your color printer and some 8.5×11 inch card stock.
Thanksgiving Bingo Instruction Card
Example of a Halloween Bingo Cards
Cut out each bingo card and hand them out to your players. You will need markers to cover the called numbers on the card as the game progresses.
Common choices for markers include pennies, Candy Corn, candy pumpkins, buttons, or specialized Bingo daubers. Make sure each player has their markers ready, and then you’re all set to start playing Bingo!
To play randomly call out an item from the instruction sheet and mark it to avoid repetition. If your guests have that item on their card, they should mark it with a marker.
The first one to cover an entire row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) yells “bingo” and you’ve got a winner!
Have fun with your family this Thanksgiving!
Tips and Substitutions
- Use cardstock paper for durability and a professional feel.
- Laminate the cards for reuse and easy cleanup.
- Enhance the game with themed prizes for the winners.
- They are great if you are stuck for a last-minute Thanksgiving party activity that is both enjoyable and cost-effective.
You can substitute regular cardstock with a bunch of different types of paper such as quality photo paper or even regular printer paper.
You’ll need an 8.5″ x 11″ sized sheet of paper.
Make sure you download the pdf file onto your computer and print from that file. If you are having trouble, try downloading the pdf file using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc…).
You can use a public printer at a library, internet cafe, or print shop for a fee.
With 10 bingo cards, you can play Thanksgiving Bingo with as few as one person who manages all the cards or with a group of up to 10 players, each receiving one card to play with.
The duration of a game of Thanksgiving Bingo can vary, but a single round typically lasts between 15 to 45 minutes, depending on factors like the number of players and the speed of calling out items.
Consider a pumpkin decorating station, Thanksgiving trivia game, and a gratitude jar for simple yet entertaining Thanksgiving party activities.
Need more Thanksgiving party ideas?
- Thanksgiving Wall Decor
- Free Printable “With Thankful Hearts” Thanksgiving Sign and Cards
- Mini Thanksgiving Desserts
- Thanksgiving Meat and Cheese Plate
- DIY Thanksgiving Chalkboard Menu
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Vase DIY