Cake pops are always a huge hit with kids at parties. But they do require a bit of effort and planning. That’s why these quick and easy sprinkle Oreo pops can be made in a jiffy, and your guests will love them and gobble them up!
What kid wouldn’t want this colorful cookie treat at a birthday or on Valentine’s Day!? They are easy to make and a perfect treat to make with your kids.
All you need are Oreos, candy melts, lollipop sticks, and sprinkles!
Make these Quick and Easy Sprinkle Oreo Pops!
- Golden Oreos
- Pink candy melts
- 6 lollipop sticks
- Rainbow nonpareil sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon cooking oil
Dip the lollipop stick in melted candy melt, then insert the lollipop stick into the Oreo.
Add cooking oil and heat the candy melts in the microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Make sure to mix between intervals.
Then dip the Oreos in the candy melts, just covering the cookie on both sides.
Finally, dip both sides in a bowl of nonpareil sprinkles!
Aren’t they beautiful, fun, and delicious!
You can wrap them in cellophane bags and give them out as party favors.
- Melt candy melts according to package instructions, adding about 1/2 teaspoon oil to the melts before heating. Melt and stir until you have a smooth consistency.
- Take the lollipop stick and dip into the melted candy. Insert the dipped lollipop stick into the center of the Oreo cookie and allow to dry for a minute or two.
- Next, dip each side of the cookie into the melted pink candy.
- Dip the Oreo pops into a plate full of nonpareil sprinkles and place them on parchment paper to dry.
- Package your pink sprinkle Oreo pops in clear cellophane bags with ribbon and pass them out as party favors.