These sprinkle Oreo pops are perfect as birthday treats on a dessert table, party favors dressed in little cellophane bags, and Valentine’s Day treats.
- Melt candy melts according to package instructions, adding about 1/2 teaspoon oil to the melts before heating. Melt and stir until you have a smooth consistency.
- Take the lollipop stick and dip into the melted candy. Insert the dipped lollipop stick into the center of the Oreo cookie and allow to dry for a minute or two.
- Next, dip each side of the cookie into the melted pink candy.
- Dip the Oreo pops into a plate full of nonpareil sprinkles and place them on parchment paper to dry.
- Package your pink sprinkle Oreo pops in clear cellophane bags with ribbon and pass them out as party favors or give them to all your Valentines this holiday!
Some of these links may be affiliate links. I may make a small commission if you click and buy, at no expense to you.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: melt & dip
- Cuisine: Cookies
- Serving Size: 1 pop
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 63g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
Keywords: cake pops, party favors, oreos, oreo pops, sprinkles, Valentine's Day treat, party favor, party dessert