My daughter Lainey is a huge Minecraft fan, in fact, she’s going to Minecraft camp in a few weeks, so we jumped at the chance to make our own Minecraft Creeper Pizza. She was so excited and the pizza was absolutely delicious!!
We started with a frozen cheese pizza.
We cut the pizza into a square. It was 7.5″ by 7.5″.
We cut pepperoni slices into little squares. You’ll need 5 slices for the pizza.
Here’s what the Minecraft Creeper looks like.
We recreated the design on the pizza! How cool is this??
- Basic cheese pizza
- Mozzarella cheese
- First thing we did was take a frozen pizza and add more mozzarella cheese. The more cheese the better.
- Next, because everything in Minecraft comes in blocks, we had to make a block pizza. I used a square piece of 7.5″ x 7.5″ paper to cut it out.
- Next we cut the pepperoni into squares. We needed 4 square pieces of pepperoni and one additional square cut in half and then one half cut into quarters.
- Here the Minecraft design so you can see how the pepperonis are put together.
- Cook according to package instructions.
- Piping hot out of the oven! Enjoy it!
Need more Minecraft party ideas and crafts?
- The 12 BEST Minecraft Party Supplies for an Fabulous Birthday!
- 9 Awesome Minecraft Party Activities
- Free Printable Minecraft Bingo Game
- The 12 Most Amazing Minecraft Cakes
- Must-See Minecraft Parties
- 7 Things You Must Have at Your Minecraft Party
Need Minecraft birthday party printable decorations?