We’ve got the ultimate party food for anyone looking for an easy recipe for a Minecraft birthday party! Minecraft Creeper Pizza!!
- Basic cheese pizza
- Mozzarella cheese
- First thing we did was take a frozen pizza and add more mozzarella cheese. The more cheese the better.
- Next, because everything in Minecraft comes in blocks, we had to make a block pizza. I used a square piece of 7.5″ x 7.5″ paper to cut it out.
- Next we cut the pepperoni into squares. We needed 4 square pieces of pepperoni and one additional square cut in half and then one half cut into quarters.
- Here the Minecraft design so you can see how the pepperonis are put together.
- Cook according to package instructions.
- Piping hot out of the oven! Enjoy it!
- Category: Entree
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 slice of pizza
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 633 mg
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated Fat: 5.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 44.5g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 19.1g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
Keywords: pizza, creeper, minecraft party, party food, Minecraft pizza