Our FREE Vintage Barbie Party Printables are perfect for Barbie fans, or anyone hosting a Barbie-themed party!
Add a touch of timeless elegance and nostalgic charm to your celebration, these printables are an excellent choice. Inspired by the beloved Barbie doll, they capture the essence of vintage glamour and bring it to life in your decorations.
If you loved the Barbie movie you’ll love our FREE Barbie “Let’s Go Party” printables. They are so on-theme and are just what you need to throw a fantastic Barbie-themed party!
From invitations to treat toppers and everything in between, these printables provide a cohesive and stylish look that will impress your guests.
Get ready to celebrate in true Barbie fashion with these stunning party decorations that are sure to make your event unforgettable!
Reasons to Love these FREE Vintage Barbie Party Printables!
- Beautiful and nostalgic vintage Barbie theme.
- Easy to download and use.
- Perfect for creating a unique and memorable Barbie-themed birthday party.
- High-quality designs with attention to detail.
- Save time and money by using the free printables instead of buying party decorations.
- Coordinate all your party elements with matching printables.
- Suitable for all ages, from young kids to Barbie enthusiasts.
Vintage Barbie Party Printables Included:
- Barbie ‘Celebrate’ Welcome Poster
- Party Invitations
- Gift Tags
- Large Party Circles
- ‘Celebrate’ Banner (Large and Small)
- Mini Candy Bar Wrappers
- 2″ Party Circles
- Treat Toppers
- Thank You and Menu/Place Cards
- Water Bottle Labels
Click to download the free vintage Barbie party printables file and save the file on your computer.
Open the file on your computer and print the page using your color printer and some 8.5×11 inch card stock.
Cut out all the Barbie birthday party printables and assemble each of the items according to our step-by-step instructions:
Barbie ‘Celebrate’ Welcome Poster
Place it in a frame at the entrance of your party, on a wall, or on your dessert table.
Vintage Barbie birthday invitations
Fill in the details, and hand-out or mail them to your party guests.
Large Party Circles
Use these large party circles to make a centerpiece or a garland.
To create a stunning centerpiece attach these Barbie party circles to long skewers with a dab of hot glue and arrange them in a vase. Add some decorative elements, like ribbons, to make it an eye-catching party decoration.
To create a garland, simply punch two holes through every circle. Then, connect all the circles using a ribbon. Form loops at both ends and hang your banner beautifully on a wall, mantle, or dessert table.
Attach each cupcake topper, with a dab of glue or some tape, to a toothpick, and place them onto your cupcakes.
Vintage Barbie ‘Celebrate’ banner
Punch 2 holes through each square and attach all of them together with some ribbon. Make a loop at each end and hang your “celebrate” banner on a wall, mantle, or dessert table.
Water Bottle Labels
Remove the existing labels on your water bottles and replace them with these Barbie-themed ones. Wrap them around your bottles and use, either glue or tape to fix them at the back.
Mini Candy Bar Wrappers
Place your mini candy bars in the center of each wrapper, and wrap them around the candy bar. Secure each one in place with some glue or tape.
Fold the toppers in half and apply a small amount of glue to the inside of each topper. Carefully, secure each half in place on top of the treat.
Party Favor Tags
Add these vintage Barbie party favor tags to your party favors. Fill in the blanks.
Thank You and Menu/Place Cards
Fold each card in half, and where necessary fill in the blanks, either with your guests’ names or with the name of the food you are serving.
Decorate your Barbie party with our FREE vintage Barbie party printables!
Tips and Substitutions
- If you don’t have any card stock you can use photo paper instead.
- Print as many copies as you like.
- Great way to decorate if you are on a tight budget.
- Perfect last-minute party decoration that you can do without leaving the house, as long as you have a home printer.
You can substitute regular cardstock with a bunch of different types of paper such as quality photo paper or even regular printer paper.
You’ll need an 8.5″ x 11″ sized sheet of paper.
Make sure you download the pdf file onto your computer and print from that file. If you are having trouble, try downloading the pdf file using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc…).
You can use a public printer at a library, internet cafe, or print shop for a fee.
No. Just theme your party around the iconic Barbie doll and her glamorous world.
If you use these printables for your party, please add your party photos to our site. Just click on the “add party” link in our nav bar, and follow the simple steps to add your photos and descriptions. We’d love to see what you do!
For more inspiration, check out all these stylish Barbie Birthday Parties on our site.
Need more Barbie party ideas?
- 57 Stylish Barbie Party Ideas!
- FREE Printable Barbie Bingo Game
- FREE BARBIE “Let’s Go Party” Printables!
- Most Popular Girl Birthday Party Themes for 2023!
- Most Popular Girl 1st Birthday Themes for 2023
- Amazing 3-Year-Old Party Ideas For Girls and Boys in 2023
- Most Popular 6-Year-Old Party Ideas for Girls and Boys for 2023
- Popular 30th Birthday Themes for Women
- Tween Girl Birthday Party Ideas
For more party inspiration and ideas, check out all these fantastic Barbie parties on our site!