Need a fun Valentine’s Day kids’ activity for a cold February afternoon, a family game night, or for a Valentine’s Day class party? How about a game of classic bingo with a Valentine’s Day twist?
Check out this Free Valentine’s Day Bingo Game! We’re offering it as a free printable for you to download, print out, and have lots of fun!
This game comes with 8 separate printable valentine bingo cards and one calling card. There are cute Valentine’s Day themed images on them like hearts, roses, teddy bears, chocolate and of course a free space in the middle.
If you’re planning for this to be a yearly activity, it’s always a good idea to laminate them.
The collection includes 8 bingo cards plus one bingo caller card, and I recommend you use conversation heart candy, M&Ms, or Hershey’s Kisses as bingo markers.
Reasons to Love this Bingo Game
- Great way to entertain young children at a Valentine’s Day party, a family game night, or simply as a fun game to play during Valentine’s Day (works with older kids too)
- You don’t need to be a crafty person to set it up. It’s super easy!
- You can print as many as you like
- If you are on a tight budget this a fun FREE Valentines activity
Make sure you have the following craft supplies:
To play our Valentine’s Day Bingo game follow these easy instructions:
Click to download the “Valentine’s Day Bingo Game” printable file and save the file to your computer.
Open the file on your computer and print it using your color printer and some 8.5×11 inch card stock. Makes 8 separate cards, plus answer key.
Cut out all the Valentine’s day Bingo cards.
To play, follow the instructions on the instruction sheet.
Tips and Substitutions
- If you don’t have any cardstock you can use photo paper instead.
- This game comes with 8 separate cards for 8 players, plus an answer key.
- You can use ‘Conversation Hearts‘ as markers
Each printed sheet contains 2 Valentine’s Day Bingo cards. The file comes with 8 bingo cards in total.
Feel free to use photo paper if you are all out of cardstock.
You’ll need 8.5″ x 11″ sized sheets of paper.
Make sure you download the pdf file onto your computer and print from that file. If you are having trouble, try downloading the pdf file using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc…).
Each of the 8 players gets one bingo card.
The bingo caller randomly calls out an item from the call sheet and crosses it off as not to call it twice.
If the item called matches an item on a player’s card, they mark it with a candy.
A player wins by forming a pattern such as a row, column, or diagonal, calls out “Bingo!”
The caller checks the winning card to make sure the pattern is correct.
The winner gets a prize!
More Valentine’s Day Posts You Might Like
- Free Printable Love Coupons for Kids On Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels DIY
- Free Printable Hershey’s Kiss Classroom Valentines
- Free Printable “Smartie” Classroom Valentines
- Last-Minute Free Printables for your Valentine’s Day Party
- 1 Color printer
- 5 sheets Card Stock White
- 1 Pair of Scissors
- Click to download the Valentine's Day Bingo printable and save the file to your computer.
- Open the file on your computer and print using your home printer, onto 8.5×11 inch card stock.
- Cut out each of the 8 Valentine's Day bingo cards.
- To play, follow the instructions on the instruction sheet.
- This printable set comes with 8 distinct cards for 8 players plus an answer key.
- You can use Hershey’s Kisses or Conversation Hearts as markers.
This post may contain affiliate links that won’t change your price but will share some commission. We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated.