Looking for a fun, easy, and free classroom Valentines to send your kids to school with for their friends and classmates?
How about these “You’re Such a Smartie” free printables! Print them out, cut them out, fill them out, and attach a Smartie. Done!
And come on, who doesn’t want to be called a “smarty” while eating candy at school?
If you like these, you might also love our Free Printable Hershey’s Kiss Classroom Valentines. Also, check out our free Valentine’s Day printable bingo game and our free printable Valentine’s Day love coupons to show your kids how much you love them!
Reasons to Love these Classroom Valentine Printables
- Easy way to create school valentines for your kids
- No specific craft skills needed
- Make as many valentines as you’d like!
- Great for last-minute valentines, in case you don’t have time to go to the store
- If you are on a tight budget, these are a free alternative for your kids, just buy a bag of Smarties
Before getting started make sure you have the following craft supplies:
To make these classroom Valentines follow these easy instructions:
Click to download the “You’re Such a Smartie” printable file and save the file to your computer.
Open the file on your computer and print using your color printer and 8.5×11 inch card stock.
Cut out the four Valentines.
Customize the “To” and “From” fields.
Attach the Smartie candy to the Valentine using the double sided tape.
Tips and Substitutions
- If you don’t have cardstock you can use photo paper instead.
- Make sure to download the file to your computer and print from that file instead of from your computer browser
Each sheet that you print out has 4 Valentines.
You can use photo paper if you don’t have cardstock.
You will need 8.5″ x 11″ paper.
Be sure to download the pdf file to your computer and print from that file. Also, if you are having trouble, try to download the pdf file using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
More Valentine’s Day Posts You Might Like
- Free “Sealed with a Kiss” Classroom Valentine Printables
- Free Printable Love Coupons for Kids On Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels DIY
- Free Valentine’s Day Bingo Game
- 1 Color printer
- 1 Sheet Card stock White
- 4 Smarties candies
- 1 Double-sided tape
- Click to download the You're Such a Smartie printable and save the file to your computer.
- Open the file on your computer and print using your color printer and 8.5×11 inch card stock.
- Cut out the four Valentines.
- Customize the "To" and "From" fields.
- Tape a Smartie onto the Valentine with double-sided tape.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. We are participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated.