Don't miss this delicious unicorn vanilla hot chocolate recipe if, like me, you love everything unicorn and can't live without hot chocolate!
It's the perfect for those cold winter days and is so easy to make that your kids are going to want to give you a helping hand.
The pastel colors are so pretty and give this unicorn vanilla hot chocolate a magical touch that is sure to put a smile on your face!
The Most Delicious Unicorn Vanilla Hot Chocolate Recipe
What you need:
- Vanilla Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Fun Sprinkles
- Pink/Red Food Coloring
- Steam the milk with an espresso machine, if possible, if not, you can steam milk in a small pan on the stove top.
- Add a couple drops of pink or red food coloring to the milk.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons vanilla syrup (not extract) to taste.
- Continue to steam the milk until hot and frothy but careful not to scald.
- Pour the vanilla steamer into a mug and top with whipped cream and bright, colorful sprinkles!
- Try using white hot cocoa and turning it pink for unicorn hot cocoa!
Need more unicorn party ideas and unicorn crafts?
- The 12 Best Unicorn Party Ideas
- The Best 12 Rainbow Unicorn Party Supplies
- The Best way to make your own Easy Unicorn Headband Craft
- Unicorn Christmas Stocking DIY
Need free unicorn party printable decorations?
- Free Unicorn Birthday Party Printables
- Free Unicorn Birthday Party Printables For Young Girls
- Free Easter Bunny Unicorn Party Printables
- Free Unicorn Halloween Party Printables
- Free Unicorn Christmas Party Printables
Need unicorn party food ideas?unicorn parties on our site, and check out these unicorn party supplies from vendors with listings on Catch My Party!