This raspberry Jello shot recipe from Shauna at Ella and Annie Magazine is perfect for serving to your guests at your New Year's parties and celebrations!
Raspberry Jello Shots RecipeIngredients:
- 3 oz box raspberry Jello
- 3/4 cup whipped cream vodkav
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup ice water
- Gold edible hearts ( http://www.joann.com/wilton-edible-glitter-gold-hearts/2426245.html )
- Heart cookie cutter ( size dependent on how large you want the shots. you can also just cut shots into 1" cubes!)
- Dissolve Jello in one cup boiling water. Add vodka and 1/4 ice water.
- Pour jello mixture into a 13x9" baking dish. For thicker shots use a smaller pan.
- Chill for at least 4 hours, until jello is firm.
- Using a spatula cut a large square/rectangle from pan.
- Place portion on cutting board. Use cookie cutter or cut into cubes.
- Sprinkle with gold hearts! Serve cold.
What a fun and delicious way to serve a New Year's Eve drink!