Get ready for the holidays! I love peppermint desserts for Christmas. This one is creamy, nutty, minty, and marshmallowy. What could be better!
White Chocolate Peppermint Rocky Road Fudge RecipeIngredients:
- 2 1/2 Cups white chocolate chips
- 1 Can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract or ¼ teaspoon peppermint
- 2 Cups mini marshmallows
- 1 Cup crushed peppermint candies
- 1 Cup chopped almonds (optional)
Melt white chocolate chips in a bowl with the condensed milk in the microwave. Microwave at 3-40 second intervals and stir until all chips are melted.
Fold in vanilla extract, mini marshmallows, almonds, and crushed peppermint candies.
Pour into an 8x8” pan. Sprinkle extra crushed peppermint candies on top. Cover and chill until fudge is set. Cut into squares and serve!