Some of the prettiest details are some of the easiest, like these sprinkle rimmed glasses! How cute would these be at a birthday party, baby shower, or playdate party! And what's great about them is they make the glass fun to look at and fun to sip from.
Sprinkle Rimmed GlassesSupplies:
- 2 oz glasses (or larger)
- Corn syrup
- Milk (variety of flavors)
1. Using your finger tip, spread a “thin” amount of corn syrup around the rim of the glass.
2. Dip the glass in a bowl of sprinkles. Move around to get the rim completely coated.
3. Chill glasses immediately to prevent the sprinkles from running down the glass.
4. Serve chilled with a variety of milk flavors and cookies!
Who doesn’t love cookies and milk!? This is such an easy way to add a bit of color to your celebration!
There is just something about sprinkles that when added make everything feel extra special.
PIN IT FOR LATER:
This fun DIY was created by our style and craft contributor, Shauna at Ella and Annie Magazine! To see more of Shauna's work, check out Ella and Annie Magazine and visit them onFacebook,Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.