A vintage train invitation perfect for a boy's transport Birthday themed party.
This invite is designed with watercolor effect graphics in greens, yellow and grey.
Sweet train elements include the train engine and carriages on a railway.
➽ FREE DEMO - TRY BEFORE YOUR BUY!
See what this listing will look like and how to edit it here: https://www.corjl.com/d/32O2B
➽ MATCHING PRINTABLES:
➽ FEATURES + OVERVIEW
• Invitation measures 5" x 7"
• Edit this template online via Corjl (a free software) then download and print at home, online or via a print store.
• A digital file for you to edit at home, yourself. You will not receive a physical item.
• Detailed instructions are included.
• Create your own special party message.
• You can create many labels with different text - simply click the "Duplicate Page" icon. Must be done prior to downloading (see demo link for more).
• Access to all of the fonts within my library.
• Use the custom color palette I've included with the design, or create your own!
➽ WHAT CAN I EDIT?
• All text is editable. Move, change, add or delete. Change the font style and colors.
• The graphics and imagery (including any background imagery) are fixed. This is NOT editable.
If you are not sure, see the demo link above to clarify editing abilities.
➽ YOUR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
• 5" x 7" invitation, print 1 or 2 per page
• Download as a PDF, JPG or PNG
• Print to US Letter or A4 paper sizes
Upon purchase you will receive:
• Downloading Instructions
• Detailed Editing Instruction PDF
Please keep in mind that colors may vary slightly between screens and printouts.
➽ HELP + HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1: PURCHASE + ACCESS
After checkout, wait for an email from Corjl with your editing link. Ensure you are checking the email address associated with your Etsy account.
This email should be instant but could take a few minutes. Please check your junk/spam folder.
STEP 2: EDIT
Click on the link from Corjl to edit in your browser. You can make edits on your phone however you are limited to basic text edits. You can find more information on phone edits included within the instructions of the trial link above.
If you want to create many pages/designs with different text - simply click the "Duplicate Page" icon. This MUST be done prior to downloading.
STEP 3: SAVING + DOWNLOADING
You can save and come back to changes at a later time. Once you are happy with your template, download as a PDF, jpg or png.
You can choose the paper size, add/exclude bleed and trim marks, enable multiple copies per page (if possible with your size template).
STEP 4: PRINTING
Once you have downloaded your template, you will find it in the Downloads folder of Corjl. You can print at home, via an online print service or your local print store.
For exact size printing, ensure your printer's dialogue box is set to "actual size" or scale at 100%.
You are always welcome to send me a message if you have any further queries about your download ✌
• No physical item will be shipped.
• I do not edit this item for you.
• All graphics and imagery are fixed and cannot be edited.
• Glitter, foil, metallic, and other textured effects: These will print as an image of the effect, it won't however have a raised surface or true metallic shine when caught in the light.
• Due to the digital nature of this product I do not offer refunds however please reach out if you have any issues.
• This item will expire after 180 days.
• You can download up to 10 times. This item is sold for single-purpose use.
• You can create as many different pages as required prior to download (limit of 10 downloads).
COPYRIGHT + USAGE
Strictly for personal use only. Commercial use or profiting in any way from the design is prohibited.
Print as many as you need for your own personal, own homeschool, own classroom or own workplace use. Please do not redistribute/share the template or download link electronically.
Do not share, alter, redistribute, resell or copy in any way. Failure to comply with these terms is in breach of intellectual property law.
Thank you so much for visiting. If you have any queries about my products or any after-sales questions please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm only too happy to help ❤
I'd love for you to follow my party, DIY and decorating adventures on socials or via my blog. You'll find the links in the About section of my shop: https://etsy.me/3NmeqGi