*** As seen on Hostess with the Mostess ***
Made from the pages of a Nancy Drew book, this banner reads Happy Birthday.
If your mystery party is inspired by another book like A to Z Mysteries or Encyclopedia Brown, just convo me and I can make the banner from your preferred book.
* Notched pages
* Yellow letters in a typewriter font to match the vintage feel of the books
* Black scalloped circle framing each letter
* Three illustrated pages, one at each end of the banner and one in between the words
* Yellow grosgrain ribbon for hanging the banner
* Mini wood clothespins for hanging the pages to the ribbon
* Mystery party
* Nancy Drew party
* Detective party
* Decorating a mantel
* Hanging above a dessert table
Finished banner is 80" long with 15" of ribbon on either end for hanging.
For more help planning your Mystery party, purchase my party planning guide:
When you purchase from The Party Teacher, I'll send you a thank you coupon for 10% off Bird's Party Shop -- a great place to find all your party supplies, party decorations, party tableware, cupcake supplies and cute party favors and packaging!