These UV reflective fluorescent paper neon garlands glow under black light and instantly transform your plain room into a magical, super cool glow party! The garlands are lightweight and easy to hang. Just put them up by taping them with masking tape or tying them to other objects, turn off the lights, and flick on the black light to see the garlands glow like crazy. What an amazingly cool and fun decoration for a neon dance party, glow crazy party, skate party or 80s party!
Orders over $35 ship for free! So be sure to click on this link to check out all of my matching glow party items, like cake toppers, banners, other types of garlands, neon medallions and cupcake toppers so you can get the best shipping deal: https://www.etsy.com/shop/paperdotpartyspot/?section_id=22824647
• Paper garlands are made from heavy weight poster board
• Circles are 2” (5 cm) and 1” (2.5 cm) and are a pattern of three 1” circles followed by one 2” circle, followed by three 1” circles, etc.
• Garlands are not LED lights. You will need a black light shining on the garlands to make them glow. You can easily find black lights on line. I recommend two or three 27W black lights for a space the size of a garage or basement and six to eight black lights for a space the size of a school gym.
• Garlands are made with neon pink, neon, green, neon yellow, neon orange, and white (which glows blue).
• Garlands are handmade by me in my shop and are not a resold internationally-made and imported item. I punch out the circles with paper punches and machine-sew the garlands with strong, quality thread.
• Garlands are packed in plastic sealable bags to keep them tangle-free. Repack them after your party to reuse again. They are durable and can be used many times.
• I leave about a foot of thread on each end (except for the 2-foot strands--see note below) for you to be able to tape against wall or tie onto objects. If you are dangling the garlands from the ceiling, simply snip off the extra thread at the end.
How to Order
I've made it easy for you to choose a set of garlands that will provide all of the decor you need for your party. Just use the pull-down menu to select one of these most popular set options. Here is a description of each:
• a set of ten 2-foot garlands - perfect for hanging from the ceiling (see picture 6). One set of 10 is great for a garage glow party. Two or three sets of 10 each (a total of 20 or 30) is great for a basement party. With this set, there will be extra thread on only one end so that the hanging end does not have loose thread dangling at the bottom.
• one 6-foot garland - also perfect for hanging from a high ceiling (see picture 6) or to use as a horizontal backdrop behind a food or gift table. They can also be cut in half to hang as two 3-foot dangling garlands. Use the quantity menu to select the number of strands you would like in this length.
• one 10-foot garland - super cool strung from corner to corner of a smaller room, or cut them into shorter strands to decorate as you like.
• one 12-foot garland - also super cool strung from corner to corner of a room, or cut them into shorter strands to decorate as you like.
• one 15-foot garland - string from corner to corner of a bigger room for the BIG glow party, use them in a big space like a school gym, or cut them into shorter strands to decorate as you like.
If you have any questions about ordering, or if you don't see a length of strand that you would like, please send me a message. I can help you get the look you want.
I have all sorts of matching glow party decorations! Click on the link below to check them out: