If you have a LOT of recipes to organize, these printables were designed for you!
- 33 Categorised Recipe Dividers
- 33 Categorised Recipe Index's (editable)
Once purchased, you can print the files as many times as you like! (for personal use only)
The 33 categories for the recipe dividers & indexes are:
- 15 Minute Meals
- 30 Minute Meals
- 45 Minute Meals
- 60 Minute Meals
- Appetisers (USA and AU spelling)
- Main Meal
- Family Favourites (USA and AU spelling)
- Slow Cooker
- Side Dishes
- Special Occasions
- Pies & Tarts
USING THE PRINTABLES
- Place inside plastic sheet protectors (to protect from kitchen spills) then place in a binder
- Take the pages to your local office supply store and have them bound into a notebook
Tips for setting up a recipe binder (and keeping it organized) in this post from my blog: https://allaboutplanners.com.au/how-to-organize-recipes-plus-a-free-printable-recipe-binder/
If you'd like to print 2 recipe cards per page, simply select '2 per page printing' in your printers menu. For a tutorial on how to do this, read this post from my blog: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
Black and white version also available (please convo me)
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text cannot be changed
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions: http://allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/printing-tips/ for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will recieve an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
*** CUSTOMER REVIEWS ***
'Love the fact I can edit these cards and sheets. Always great service and excellent products. Thanks.'
© All About Planners https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutPlannersShop
>>> Subscribe to the blog to access the free printables library!
YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2gJbHvs
Graphic Design Resources Shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings