Library card invitation insert, Printable Template, Thank You, Detail, RSVP Response, Book Baby, Birthday, Instant download, Editable custom
This INSTANT DOWNLOAD library card custom insert is a printable template. It would work great for a response RSVP card, thank you note, baby shower invitation insert, or extra birthday details. Within minutes of ordering you can edit and customize your template through the easy to use web app, Templett. No need to install any fonts or software.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Copy and Paste: https://templett.com/design/demo/rachellola/780762,13464927
***Templetts CANNOT be edited on phones or tablets.***
3.5"x5" custom insert card
JPEG or PDF
With or without crop marks
One with a white background and one with a colored background
WHAT CAN BE EDITED:
Most text can be edited for wording, font, color, size and placement. You cannot edit the blue words that say "Author, title, due date, borrower's name".
1. Download the Instant Download Instructions PDF from Etsy.
2. Look for an email from Templett. (It will come to your email on file with etsy.)
3. Follow the link sent through email to access your template.
4. Make sure to save your template periodically while making changes.
5. When you are ready to print, download the PDF or JPEG.
6. Print and trim your template (if necessary). You can print yourself, or have it printed at a local or online print center (like Fedex or Staples) or print at a photolab (like shutterfly, mpix, or walgreens).
Don’t forget to save your work as you edit.
You can access and re-edit your template for up to 6 months after purchasing.
This item is for personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.
Bring a book instead of a card insert: https://etsy.me/2IwQwbi
Advice card: https://etsy.me/2zMDfcb
A note from...card: https://etsy.me/2y1UXHp
This is for a digital file only. You will download and edit yourself. No printed material will be shipped to you.
Clip art from freepik.com
Output colors may vary due to different monitor calibrations and printer setups. All computer monitors display colors slightly differently.