A child’s birthday party used to mean serving cake and ice cream. Now, the dessert table is the norm among party-loving moms.
Feeling stumped about how to plan a dessert table? Or maybe you’ve tried to style one and it didn’t look quite right?
Styling a dessert table does take some practice… so I’m going to show you how!
My eBook includes 100 pages of my advice, worksheets and to-do lists -- as well as inspiring real party photos from my portfolio.
All the worksheets are included in a separate file for easy printing.
Plus: you get my recommendations of trusted party vendors who can make your day special.
Dessert Tables 101 includes advice so you can:
* Choose Your Menu
* Arrange Your Treats
* Embellish Your Table
* Create a Backdrop
Plus, you get:
* 18 Sample Dessert Table Layouts and Menus
* Planning and Shopping Checklist - printable worksheets you can use over and over!
WHEN YOU READ DESSERT TABLES 101, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO...
* Pick the right menu for your party and budget
* Order (or bake) the right amount of cake, cupcakes, cookies and other treats
* Cut and serve your cake the easy way
* Choose beverages and purchase the right amount for your guest list
* Figure out how much candy to order
* Decide what to save on and what to splurge on
* Dress up your treats for a custom look
* Embellish a plain cake (great if you're on a budget)
* Arrange your treats for a professional look on your table
* Know what serving pieces to buy and what to skip (I even tell you how to build your collection over time)
* DIY serving pieces to save money
* Fill in your dessert table with non-food items (looks cute + saves money)
* Decorate your table with runners, garlands and more
* Build and style a party backdrop (including my no-fail styling tips)
* Create a day-of-the-party kit with the tools you'll need to style your table
* Copy 18 of my dessert tables or use them for inspiration to make them your own
* Follow my step-by-step worksheets to plan your dessert tables
* Shop from my favorite party shops
After you complete your purchase, your file will be available on your Etsy downloads page. For more information: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949?ref=help_search_result
NOTE ABOUT PRINTING
My Party Plans are designed to be viewed on your computer, tablet or phone. While you can print them, they are set up in spreads, so the pages will be small when printed. If you view the PDF on your e-device, you'll be able to click all the shopping links with ease. So, save a tree -- and all that expensive printer ink -- and view the plan on-screen. :-)
The individual worksheet pages are included to make those particular pages easy for you to print.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
Please don't share Dessert Tables 101 with your friends. This file is for personal use only. Dessert Tables 101 cannot be modified or resold in any way. Thank you.
When you purchase from The Party Teacher, I'll send you a thank you coupon for 10% off Bird's Party Shop -- a great place to find all your party supplies, party decorations, party tableware, cupcake supplies and cute party favors and packaging!