8" x 2" water bottle labels with a rose floral design for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, weddings, or any other event!
THESE LABELS ARE 100% WATERPROOF.
WILL NOT BLEED OR FALL APART WHEN SUBMERGED.
PRINT YOUR CUSTOM TEXT! We can change the wording to anything you'd like.
PROOFS vs. NO PROOFS: If you select a "PROOF" option, you will receive a digital preview of your labels before we print them, and can request changes if needed. If you select a "NO PROOF" option, we will print with the EXACT INFO (capitalization and punctuation included) that you provide in the Personalization box, and you will not receive a preview before printing.
---- :| HOW TO ORDER |: ----
1. Use the "CHOOSE TOTAL" drop-down menu to select the quantity you need. Choose a proof option from the second menu.
2. Let us know the text and colors you would like printed in the "PERSONALIZATION" box
3. Add to cart and proceed to checkout, or continue shopping
4. If you have selected to receive a proof, one will be provided via Etsy Messaging in aprproximately 1 business day. If not, we will print your order with the info you provide and ship within 1-2 business days or less.
5. New to etsy or have questions? Don't hesitate to message us with any questions.
******PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR ETSY MESSAGING FOR YOUR PROOF TO PREVENT DELAYS IN PROCESSING
Turnaround time and shipping information:
BUSINESS HOURS: Mon-Fri 10am - 5pm
1. Most NO-PROOF orders are shipped within 24 business hours. PROOF orders are usually shipped within 24 business hours of your approval.
2. We can usually accommodate rush orders - rush shipping charge is $10 and moves you to the front of our print queue for shipping by 2-3 day mail.
3. We also offer OVERNIGHT PRIORITY shipping (1-2 day mail)
About Us and Our Guarantee:
LabelsRus has been in business since 1998. We are printing professionals who take our job very seriously. Etsy is not a hobby or part time job for us.
Printing beautiful products is what we're all about! If you're looking for a top notch team that will deliver top quality personalized labels, we're ready and waiting to help you. Go ahead and message us and 90% of the time you will get a response within minutes.
1. Get the sturdiest bottle you can find with the least amount of ridges.
2. If you get a bottle with ridges where the labels will be applied, make sure the ridges are even. This will make your label look much straighter with minimal wrinkles.
3. Always remove the existing label before applying the personalized labels.
4. Never apply the labels to wet bottles, always apply when dry.
5. When applying the labels we've found it helpful to lay the bottle on a clean flat surface and roll the label on after you've lined it up on the bottle. This makes for a nice tight and even application.
6. Don't get in a hurry if at all possible, it goes by pretty quick with a helper and some patience. :)