This printable baby shower invitation features elegant watercolor peonies in lovely soft shades of pale and dusty rose pink, with lavender and deeper purple foliage accents. Customize your wording for ANY event (baby tea, bridal brunch, etc...). Perfect for a rustic or shabby chic styled baby shower, bridal shower or birthday invitation! Printable or printing available as an add-on here (please purchase WITH design listing):
When you purchase this listing, you'll receive by email a 5x7 high resolution digital image customized with your personal information and ready to print at the print option of your choice.
Or better yet – go green and email your invites!
As with all my designs, color scheme, font choices and wording can be completely customized!
Please note - this is a design service only, you will not receive any printed items in the mail unless you purchase printing services as outlined below:
PROFESSIONAL PRINTING SERVICES:
For those who would rather not print it yourself, you can now choose to receive beautiful high quality invitations shipped directly to you, ready to go with envelopes. My professional printing services offer full color, double sided (with matching pattern/design on back) prints on beautiful #110 uncoated or gloss card stock, including envelopes.
To add on professional print services to your purchase, or for more information, check out the PRINTING SERVICES section of my shop here:
GET STARTED! – HOW IT WORKS:
1. Choose your favourite design, purchase and complete payment.
2. Email me at [email protected] with the following information:
- Honoree's name
- Event (ie: 3rd Birthday, Bridal Shower, etc...)
- Party details (where, when, etc…)
- Any other details or wording you would like to include
- Digital file(s) of photographs you would like included
(high resolution images at 300 dpi are clearest and print the best)
- Any other MINOR customization requests (ie: color changes - not sure? just ask!)
3. You will receive a digital proof for your invitation emailed to the email address associated with your Etsy account (unless otherwise specified in the notes to seller) within the current proofing turnaround. Current proofing turnaround times are in BUSINESS days and are updated regularly at the top of the Announcement section on my main shop wall. In addition, design hours are posted there as well. Please note that my proofs will have a watermark on them, while your finished image will not.
4. Once the proof is approved, I will email you a high-resolution JPEG or PDF file (formatted as requested for the print option of your choice) of the final version within 1 BUSINESS DAY (please check shop wall for info on design hours/business days).
COORDINATING PARTY PRINTABLES:
Yes! I do create customized and coordinating printables on an “a la carte” basis. I can create any item you need for any themed invitation I have! Some examples of items I regularly create and customize:
- Information inserts, RSVP cards, direction cards, registry inserts
- Favor tags, cupcake toppers, food flags, hang tags, treat bag toppers
- Sticker labels, water bottle labels, buffet cards, menus
- Thank you cards, Wishes for Baby cards
- Advice for the Bride/Mom cards
- Bridal/Baby Shower Bingo Cards, Diaper Raffle Tickets
- Signs & Panel Banners
Please see the PARTY PRINTABLES section of my shop for more information and pricing:
*PHOTO CARDS/INVITATIONS – please be aware that if you are sending professional photographs, they are copyright protected by your photographer. By sending me photos, you are stating/agreeing that you are either the photographer or that you have purchased the reproduction rights for said photographs. This releases me from any legal responsibility.
COLORS AND PRINT TESTS:
Computer monitors all have different color calibrations. Therefore, colors may print differently from what you see on your screen. It is also possible that color variations may occur between a photo lab vs. a professional printer. Some photo labs offer color correction which can alter the printed product as well. It is a good idea to print a test copy of your finalized design to color proof it before placing a large order with the photo lab/printer of choice. Once the FINAL proof has been approved, Sunshine Printables is not responsible for errors or undesired colors that occur during the print process (although I will always work with you as much as possible to ensure you are satisfied with your finished product).
If you'd like, for an additional design alteration fee you can request specific changes to an existing design, for example:
- add or remove photos
- change the design layout (landscape to vertical or vice versa)
- request to replace a pattern with a pattern from another design
- remove or add graphics
CUSTOMIZED BACKING IMAGE:
If you'd like to add photos, text, a poem or other information/graphics to the back of any invitation design (beyond the free coordinating backing image provided), I can definitely do that for you. You would need to purchase this listing in addition to the design of your choice:
My designs are a hybrid of my own artwork and design templates sometimes intermingled with the work of other talented graphic designers. Most of my designs can be completely customized to your needs. If you like my work but don’t see quite what you are looking for, email or convo me and we can work something out! I find custom work challenges me creatively and I like to take it on as my workload allows.
*Watercolor floral illustrations created by Small House Big Pony.
Invitation/card designs are intended for personal use ONLY – no resale or business or commercial use (please contact me for business/commercial use inquiries).
© 2016 Sunshine Printables