It's a BOY! Vintage Baseball Baby Shower Invitation, designed with vintage baseball background with a baseball in the middle of the word "boy". This is a great invitation for couple's showers it's a sporty design highlighting Baseball.
Welcome To Metro Events Party Files & Prints
To create your own custom party invitations use this easy-to-edit instant download file. After editing print them at home or at any print shop.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Shower Invitations Template: 5" x 7" & 4”x6” so you can choose whichever size you prefer to use.
- Detailed instruction sheet that will provide you with all of the information that you need to edit and print the files.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit
2. Only edit on a laptop or computer (not phone, iPad)
3. Text fields are editable & pre-populated, other design elements are locked.
4. Fonts can not be edited in Acrobat Reader, if you have Acrobat Pro you can edit the font, style, size or color: Mac users, press [Command-E]/ PC users, press [Ctrl-E]
5. Check what you can edit from the product images
6. Colors vary depending on monitor, printer & stock choice
7. Heavy card stock recommended
8. Print as many copies as needed for a single event
9. Make sure your print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%
10. The invitations are as shown in the image, this is for you to customize yourself, any further edits that are to be completed by Metro-Events are an additional charge. This includes color changes, size changes or any other design changes, we do NOT offer font changes.
To print online please convert the PDF file to jpegs using this tool:
Please note that this listing is for a digital file only, no physical item will be mailed to you.
Due to the digital nature of the product, all sales are final. Please contact Metro-Events if you have any issues with your purchase and we will help you resolve them.
Files are for personal use only. Please do not resell these files or use them commercially.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain the file requirements for their chosen printer. Each printing service will have its own set of file requirements and I am unable to predict the exact files you will need ahead of time.