INSTANT Download, EDIT yourself! Perfect Card for back to school in these uncertain times. Teachers need your encouragement now more than ever. Attach a gift card or small treat to the card for the perfect back to school gift.
TWO files are included:
1. 8.5 x 11 PDF file with two, 5x5 cards
2. 8.5 x 11 PDF file with six, 3.25x3.25 cards
Please note nothing will be printed or shipped. Feel free to edit and print as many as you need for your own personal use (please do not share with files with friends).
How to edit in Adobe Reader:
1. Download File by going to "You" and then "Purchases and Reviews" Must complete this step on a computer, not a phone
2. Open in Adobe Reader, not your computer's preview
3. Click on the sample text to add your own
4. To edit font, font size, color or alignment: highlight text, press and hold control + e together (PCs) or command + e together (Macs) to bring up a font properties box.
5. Save and Print
*****PROBLEMS? PLEASE READ FAQS BELOW*****
Q- Can you print these for me?
A- I do not offer printing at this time. You can take the file on a USB drive or e-mail it to Staples or Office Depot. They will print and cut for you!
Q- Where is my download?
A- The file must be downloaded on a computer, not a phone. To find your download go to "You" then "Purchases and Reviews." You will see your purchase on the left and a "download files" button on the right. If you purchased as a "guest" you can find a link to your download in your e-mailed receipt. Please check your spam folder if you did not receive this e-mail.
Q- My text doesn't fit in the space / there is a + sign next to my text / I want my text left aligned instead of centered
A- To change the font, font size, color or alignment of the text press and hold control + e together (PCs) or command + e together (Macs) to bring up a font properties box.
Q- When I edit the file the font changes / cannot be saved correctly / I cannot change the font size
A - The file must be edited in Adobe Reader to work properly. Most computers come with Adobe Reader already installed (just right click or control click on the file and choose "open with" and select Adobe Reader). If you do not have Adobe Reader it is a free download from: get.adobe.com/reader
Copyright: Sprout my Party 2020
Clipart from Handmek.etsy.com