Use these aqua and pink anchor party labels as cupcake toppers, stickers, candy or cup labels, gift tags, and more!
Full printable party decor collection: http://www.etsy.com/listing/91186015/nautical-anchor-printable-party-decor?ga_search_query=anchor&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5411163
Purchase coordinating items separately: http://www.etsy.com/shop/GreenBeansieInk?section_id=8130641
WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS LISTING:
- all text and font style customization
- a digital proof to review (see shop front page for current turnaround timehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/GreenBeansieInk?ref=si_shop)
- jpg format (let me know if you prefer pdf)
- all of the customer support you need in order to successfully print your invitation
- satisfaction guaranteed - I will work with you until you are happy with your order!
If you would like to change a color or colors in the listing, please
purchase the Custom Color Change in addition to this listing.
*Please note - some pattern colors may be changed as well at a higher fee*
For DIY printing my favorite heavy paper is Staples Photo Supreme double-sided matte paper 61 lb
my favorite sticker paper is: http://www.onlinelabels.com/Products/OL177WG.htm?measureunit=decimals
or if you are in a rush - Staples also sells letter size sticker paper
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Place item(s) in cart.
2. At check out - in "NOTES TO SELLER" include the following information:
-wording for each row of cupcake toppers
3. Your proof will be emailed according to current turnaround times (see shop announcement for more info) http://www.etsy.com/shop/GreenBeansieInk?ref=si_shop
4. After you give final approval on a design, I will email you the completed jpeg file to be used as you prefer.
If you need rush service (24 hours or less - typically 12 hours or less), see here:
Follow Green Beansie at:
woliver [@] greenbeansieink.com
*These are for personal use only - Mass production, file sharing and commercial use of this file is not allowed. You may not resell this file or the finished product. All rights reserved.
Nautical Pack by Jen Furlotte www.pixelsandicecream.com