▶▶▶▶ DISCLAIMER: THIS PURCHASE IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF FILE EDITED BY YOU IN ADOBE READER AND PRINTED BY YOU! ◀◀◀
What is included in this purchase?
2 x Editable PDF files
1 x PDF Instruction Manual
What size is it?
There are 2 different size ratios included, which can print up to 12 different sizes!
24" x 36" prints - 24" x 36" / 20" x 30" / 16" x 24" / 12" x 18" / 8" x 12" / 4" x 6"
A1 prints - A1 / A2 / A3 / A4 / A5 / 5" x 7”
★ You may also print in any other size you require, but please be aware that since the ratio will not be correct it will cut off a small amount of either the top or sides, or both. It may still look fine, however please discuss this with your printer beforehand, and they may be able to show you an example before printing. No responsibility is taken for undesired results if the file is printed outside of the 2 sizes provided ★
Handy to Know
- Change all the text's font, size and colour with Command-E (Mac) or Control-E (Windows).
- The background or graphics cannot be moved or removed.
- Download Adobe Reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- You only need the free version of Adobe Reader, not the paid version.
- You do not need to download any fonts, they are embedded into the file.
- Please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. If you have any issues please try updating your software.
- You must edit on a laptop or desktop computer, not a phone or tablet.
- If you are using a Mac computer, please make sure you right click on the file and select "Open with Adobe Reader" as sometimes it will default to preview.
How do I get it?
1. Please click the “Add to Cart” button above.
2. Follow the prompts to complete payment.
3. Once payment is confirmed, you will be redirected to the download page.
4. Click on the button “Download” button to download your files. They will be located in the “Downloads” folder on your computer. A link will also be automatically emailed to you to download.
5. Since the files are larger than Etsy's file limit, in that file you will be provided with another download link and a password. Please click the link, enter the password provided and then click "Download"
How do I edit it?
1. RIGHT-CLICK the file and select “Open with Adobe Reader”.
2. Click on the Blue Box and enter your text. (The blue boxes will not print onto your poster)
3. If you are printing at home simply click print. If you are printing professionally click "Save" or "Save As" and choose your USB folder to save the file into. Take these files into your local printing store.
How do I print it?
Take your files to your local printing shop, and select your desired size.
▶Please Note ◀
If you want to upload your files to an online service to have printed and mailed to you (depending on the service, some will accept PDF's), use a photo-lab to print, or use on a digital display, then you will need to convert the file to a JPG first.
There are many free conversion websites (such as https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg) which are quick and easy to use. There are more detailed instructions for this in the included Instruction manual.
I changed my mind, can I get a refund?
Unfortunately as these files are available Instantly refunds are not available for change of mind.
I need help with my file or have a question?
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or issues. I strive for customer satisfaction and I will do anything I can to ensure you have a smooth and positive experience with your purchase!
Please contact me with any other requests.
Disclaimers - Please Read Carefully
- This item is an Instant Download DIGITAL downloadable file, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- It is edited by YOU in Adobe Reader. It is printed by YOU.
- You must use a desktop computer or laptop, you cannot edit using a tablet or phone.
- Whilst every effort on my behalf is made to ensure that your files look the same in print as they do on your monitor, the colours may vary slightly between your computer screen and printed product. This is due to factors such as different screen resolutions and/or types of inks and paper used in the printing process and is beyond my control.
- Once you have received your files, you are responsible for the printing of your files, whether you are doing this yourself or professionally. I am more than happy to provide my personal opinions and advice on the printing of your files.
▶ Copyright © PennyLaneStationery ◀
This product is licensed for personal use only. Any items included may not be copied, distributed, altered or resold in any form or fashion.