This listing is for a digital download printable Graduation Candy Party buffet signs. The candy and bowls are not included. Nothing will be physically shipped. You will receive digital files that you can download instantly by going to "you" at the top right corner and then selecting the "purchases and downloads" tab. The colors are green, gold, and white. Other colors are also available, please inquire.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Instant download printable Graduation Candy bar 8x10 sign and 11 candy cards.
• You will receive (1) 8 x 10 jpg file and (1) 8 x 10 PDF file that reads "Graduation is Sweet, please help yourself to a treat"
as well as 11 cards that are split up onto 3 8.5x11 PDF sheets. The cards read as follows:
See ya, suckers
Here's a kiss
One smart cookie
Reach for the Stars!
The Nutty Professor
• You will need to download and print. Nothing will be shipped or emailed to you.
• The candy signs are not personalized.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY SIGN?
• You will receive your signs instantly via Etsy.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY SIGN?
• After ordering go to "you" at the top right corner of Etsy and then select the "purchases and reviews" tab.
WHERE DO I PRINT MY SIGN?
• Your signs can be printed at home on your home printer or at Kinko's, Office Depot.
DO YOU OFFER PRINTING SERVICES?
• We can print and ship your sign for an additional charge. Contact us before ordering.
WHAT SHOULD I PRINT THE SIGN ON?
• The 8x10 sign can be printed on 8.5 "x 11" white medium or heavy-weight card stock or as an 8 x 10 glossy photo and then placed into an 8x10 frame. The individual candy cards can be printed on medium to heavy-weight white card stock and then cut out individually.
• The high-resolution files are (300 dpi).
• Colors may vary between what you see on your monitor and the actual product printed.
• Due to the nature of the product, we are unable to offer returns on digital items.
• More FAQ's are located at the bottom of the page.
• Frame is not included.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
•Feel free to drop us a note and we'll get back to you.
Thanks for stopping by!