This Valentines day forget all the sappy and sentimental and send an affectionately sarcastic card to your spouse or significant other to tell them just how much you care. This hand lettered card features the text:
“Sometimes I wonder why you put up with me. Then I remember I put up with you. So we’re even.”
Affectionate without being overly sentimental this card will make them laugh and feel appreciated too. Order today and give some snarky affection to your better half!
I design all my artwork by hand before digitizing it to make it available to you. This greeting card has been carefully sketched in pencil, hand lettered in ink and then digitized by me. I do not use any fonts in the creation of my hand-lettered work, allowing me to create pieces where the letters can fit together and complement each other perfectly. This process results in custom paper goods that are truly unique.
• A2 (4.25x5.5) size and blank inside.
• Professionally printed on smooth 100 lb. cover stock.
• Includes a white envelope and is carefully packaged in a plastic sleeve.
• Shipped in a protective mailer to keep your card in pristine condition until it arrives in your mailbox!
• Please include the recipients name if you have selected the hand lettered envelope option in the comments to seller at checkout.
Other Cards in my Shop: http://etsy.me/2mm8EZR
Assorted Packs of Greeting Cards: http://etsy.me/2itGz36