The 5x7 inch Oh What Fun Holiday Photo Card shares ten pictures in a collage style design measuring 5x7 inches. Christmas color shades of red, green and gold are used. Custom colors may be used upon request. If printing as a double sided card the option to add a photo or back side file is available. Please note: any gold on this design is a photo effect. There will be no actual gold foil or glitter on your card.
1. Purchase the listing and include your details in the Personalization box during checkout. YOU MUST INCLUDE A NOTE OF WHERE YOU'LL BE PRINTING IF PRINTING ON CARDSTOCK so we can format your files to your print companies requirements.
2. Email us your photo(s) at [email protected]
3. We will complete your Oh What Fun holiday photo card and email them to you within 24 hours. Check your spam folder if you don't see an email from us.
4. Review your files and request alterations or print immediately! Use your card file to print at home, a photo lab, a local print shop, or upload to an online print company.
►►► AFTER PURCHASE ◄◄◄
••1. Include the names/wording and any design changes for your card in the personalization box during checkout. Photos can be emailed to us at lilsproutgreetings @ gmail.com.
••2. Within 24-48 hours we will complete your Oh What Fun Holiday Photo Card and email you the high resolution file. Review for errors and from there you are free to request any changes or to print your Christmas cards immediately! If we'll be printing your cards, give us the go ahead to print!
• Add text & photos to back side: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1087150744/add-a-back-side-with-photos-andor?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1
►►► PRINTING YOUR OWN INVITATIONS ◄◄◄
••PHOTO PAPER CARDS••
Your holiday card will be emailed to you in a JPEG format (or PDF if requested). This JPEG file is identical to a digital photograph. It can printed at an online photo lab, local photo lab, or at home just as you would print any normal digital photo. Colors can vary by printer, so we recommend doing a single test print before printing an entire batch of cards. Our favorite printers: Mpix.com & Costco.
If you plan on printing your Christmas cards on cardstock, please let us know in advance so we can send your cards in a PDF format. Staples, Office Max, etc. all offer print services on cardstock for around .69 per 8.5x11 inch sheet (we can format 2 invitations on a sheet). If you prefer a quality card, we highly recommend Mpix.com. If you'll be printing at an online facility such as Mpix, VistaPrint or OvernightPrints.com, we must know BEFORE starting on your proof to create to the printers specific requirements. If a drastic size change is needed after proofs are created, there will be a $5 fee.
If your printer does not provide envelopes, they can be purchased at any office supply store, most craft stores, or an online provider such as Action Envelope.
►►► WE OFFER PRINTING ON CARDSTOCK AND PHOTO PAPER ◄◄◄
Add the listing for printed cards - http://etsy.me/2oGCOYm
PHOTO PAPER- Your holiday cards will be printed as a regular photograph on Kodak Endura Professional Lustre Finish Paper. White triangle flap envelopes are included.
CARDSTOCK- Your holidays cards will be press-printed front AND back on premium matte cardstock. White triangle flap envelopes are included.
© Lil' Sprout Greetings - Please, do not copy.
Visit our blog for free printables! http://bit.ly/2nDCBWq