▶▶▶▶ DISCLAIMER: THIS PURCHASE IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF FILE EDITED BY YOU IN ADOBE READER AND PRINTED BY YOU. NO ITEMS ARE EDITED FOR YOU OR SHIPPED TO YOU. ◀◀◀ ◀
Want me to edit this for you instead?
If you need changes to the Card size, have lots of extra text or you are just not sure how to edit this yourself, then please purchase this Invite listing AS WELL AS the following add-on for me to edit it for you manually:
What is included in this purchase?
1 x Editable PDF SINGLE Front - For professional printing, or printing directly onto 4" x 6" card at home.
1 x Editable PDF DOUBLE Front - For printing 2 Invites onto A4 or 8.5" x 11" card
1 x PDF Instruction Manual
What size is it?
The finished RSVP Card size is 4" x 6"
- Included is a single file for professional printing, or a double file for printing onto A4 or US Letter (8.5" x 11") card.
- The single file has 0.25" Trim Allowance added for professional printers with no cutting guidelines (Professional printers do not need them)
- The front double file has a cutting guideline on the front for your convenience, with no trim allowances added (exactly 4” x 6”).
Handy to Know
- The words "Kindly RSVP" and the letter "M" are not editable.
- The lines or boxes cannot be edited or removed.
- Change all the editable text's font (highlighted in blue), size and colour with Command-E (Mac) or Control-E (Windows).
- The background is transparent so you can print onto any colour card.
- Download Adobe Reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- You only need the free version of Adobe Reader, not the paid version.
- You do not need to download any fonts, they are all embedded into the file.
- Please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. If you have any issues please try updating your software.
- You must edit on a laptop or desktop computer, not a phone or tablet.
- Please see the second photo to view the amount of lines available to ensure your text will fit before purchasing.
How do I get it?
1. Please click the “Add to Cart” button above.
2. Follow the prompts to complete payment.
3. Once payment is confirmed, you will be redirected to the download page.
4. Click on the button “Download” button to download your files. They will be located in the “Downloads” folder on your computer. A link will also be automatically emailed to you to download.
How do I edit it?
1. RIGHT-CLICK the file and select “Open with Adobe Reader”.
2. Click on the Blue Box and enter your text. (The blue boxes will not print onto your card)
3. If you are printing at home simply click print. If you are printing professionally click "Save" or "Save As" and choose your USB folder to save the file into. Take these files into your local printing store.
▶Please Note ◀
If you want to upload your files to an online service to have printed and mailed to you (depending on the service, some will accept PDF's), use a photo-lab to print, or use as an E-Vite, then you will need to convert the file to a JPG first.
There are many free conversion websites (such as https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg) which are quick and easy to use.
What settings should I use to print at home?
1. Choose white card stock, 120gsm (32lb) or heavier works best.
2. Select "Best" or "High" print quality.
3. Select "100% scaling” or “Actual Size” NOT "scale to fit"
Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately as these files are available Instantly refunds are not available for change of mind.
If you need any help or tips with editing or you would like me to edit this once you have already purchased it, please contact me.
I need help or have a question?
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or issues. I strive for customer satisfaction and I will do anything I can to ensure you have a smooth and positive experience with your purchase!
See all matching extras: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PennyLaneStationery?search_query=SR1
Any matching extras needed for this Invite can be created. Please contact me for pricing.
Disclaimers - Please Read Carefully
- This item is an Instant Download DIGITAL downloadable file, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- It is edited by YOU in Adobe Reader. It is printed by YOU.
- You must use a desktop computer or laptop, you cannot edit using a tablet or phone.
- Whilst every effort on my behalf is made to ensure that your files look the same in print as they do on your monitor, the colours may vary slightly between your computer screen and printed product. This is due to factors such as different screen resolutions and/or types of inks and paper used in the printing process and is beyond my control.
- Once you have received your files, you are responsible for the printing of your files, whether you are doing this yourself or professionally. I am more than happy to provide my personal opinions and advice on the printing of your files.
▶ Copyright © PennyLaneStationery ◀
This product is licensed for personal use only. Any items included may not be copied, distributed, altered or resold in any form or fashion.