▶▶▶▶ DISCLAIMER: THIS PURCHASE IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF FILE EDITED BY ▶YOU◀ IN ADOBE READER AND PRINTED BY YOU. NO ITEMS ARE EDITED FOR YOU OR SHIPPED TO YOU. ◀◀◀ ◀
See all the matching items here - https://www.etsy.com/shop/PennyLaneStationery?search_query=pineapple
Want me to edit this for you instead?
If you need a size not offered, have changes to layout, a large amount of text or you are just not sure how to edit yourself, then please ALSO purchase the following listing:
What is included in this purchase?
2 x Editable PDF files
1 x PDF Instruction Manual covering Editing, Printing and FAQ's.
What size is it?
There are 2 different size ratios included, which can print up to 12 different sizes!
24" x 36" prints - 24" x 36" / 20" x 30" / 16" x 24" / 12" x 18" / 8" x 12" / 4" x 6"
A1 prints - A1 / A2 / A3 / A4 / A5 / 5" x 7”
★ You may also print in any other size you require, but please be aware that since the ratio will not be correct it will cut off a small amount of either the top or sides, or both. It may still look fine, however please discuss this with your printer beforehand, and they may be able to show you an example before printing. No responsibility is taken for undesired results if the file is printed outside of the 2 sizes provided ★
Handy to Know
- All text is editable.
- Change all the editable text's font, size and colour with Command-E (Mac) or Control-E (Windows).
- The background or graphics cannot be changed or removed.
- Download Adobe Reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- You only need the free version of Adobe Reader, not the paid version.
- You do not need to download any fonts, they are all embedded into the file.
- Please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. If you have any issues please try updating your software.
- You must edit on a laptop or desktop computer, not a phone or tablet.
- Please see the second photo to view the amount of lines available to ensure your text will fit before purchasing.
How do I get it?
1. Please click the “Add to Cart” button above.
2. Follow the prompts to complete payment.
3. Once payment is confirmed, you will be redirected to the download page.
4. Click on the button “Download” button to download your files. They will be located in the “Downloads” folder on your computer. A link will also be automatically emailed to you to download.
How do I edit it?
1. Right click the file and select "Open with Adobe Reader"
2. Click on the Blue Box and enter your text. (The blue boxes will not print onto your Sign)
3. Choose "Save" or "Save As" and choose your USB folder to save the file into. Take these files into your local printing store.
▶Please Note ◀
If you want to upload your files to an online service to have printed and mailed to you (depending on the service, some will accept PDF's), use a photo-lab to print, or display on a TV screen, then you will need to convert the file to a JPG first.
There are many free conversion websites (such as https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg) which are quick and easy to use. There are detailed instructions in the Instruction manual on how to do this.
Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately as these files are available Instantly refunds are not available for change of mind once they have been downloaded.
I need help or have a question?
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or issues. I strive for customer satisfaction and I will do anything I can to ensure you have a smooth and positive experience with your purchase!
Disclaimers - Please Read Carefully
- This item is an Instant Download DIGITAL downloadable file, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- It is edited by YOU in Adobe Reader. It is printed by YOU.
- You must use a desktop computer or laptop, you cannot edit using a tablet or phone.
- Whilst every effort on my behalf is made to ensure that your files look the same in print as they do on your monitor, the colours may vary slightly between your computer screen and printed product. This is due to factors such as different screen resolutions and/or types of inks and paper used in the printing process and is beyond my control.
- Once you have received your files, you are responsible for the printing of your files, whether you are doing this yourself or professionally. I am more than happy to provide my personal opinions and advice on the printing of your files.
▶ Copyright © PennyLaneStationery ◀
This product is licensed for personal use only. Any items included may not be copied, distributed, altered or resold in any form or fashion.