▶▶▶▶ IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: THIS PURCHASE IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF FILE EDITED BY YOU IN ADOBE READER AND PRINTED BY YOU! ◀◀◀ ◀
Want me to edit this for you instead?
If you need changes to the design, the size of the Invite or you are just not sure how to edit it yourself with Adobe Reader, then check out this listing for me to do all the work and send the completed JPG & PDF files to your email address!
What is included in this purchase?
1 x Editable PDF SINGLE Front - For professional printing, or printing onto 5" x 7" card at home
1 x Non-Editable PDF SINGLE Back - For professional printing, or printing onto 5" x 7" card at home
1 x Editable PDF DOUBLE Front - For printing 2 Invites onto A4 or 8.5" x 11" card
1 x Non-Editable PDF DOUBLE Back - For printing 2 Invites onto A4 or 8.5" x 11" card
1 x PDF Instruction Manual
What size is it?
The finished Invite size is 5" x 7"
- Included is a single file front and back for professional printing, or a double file front and back for printing onto A4 or US Letter (8.5" x 11") card.
- The single file has 0.25" Trim Allowance added for professional printers.
- The front double file has no trim allowances added, but the back has extra trim allowance added to make it easier to line them up.
Handy to Know
- Change all the text's font, size and colour with Command-E (Mac) or Control-E (Windows).
- The background cannot be changed.
- The graphics cannot be changed or removed.
- Download Adobe Reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- You only need the free version of Adobe Reader, not the paid version.
- Please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. If you have any issues please try updating your software.
- You must edit on a laptop or desktop computer, not a phone or tablet.
- If you are using a Mac computer, please make sure you right click on the file and select "Open with Adobe Reader" as sometimes it will default to preview.
How do I get it?
1. Please click the “Add to Cart” button above.
2. Follow the prompts to complete payment.
3. Once payment is confirmed, you will be redirected to the download page.
4. Click on the button “Download” button to download your files. They will be located in the “Downloads” folder on your computer. A link will also be automatically emailed to you to download.
How do I edit it?
1. Open the file in Adobe Reader on your computer. Ensure you have the latest version.
2. Click on the Blue Box and enter your text. (The blue boxes will not print onto your Invite)
3. If you are printing at home simply click print. If you are printing professionally click "Save" or "Save As" and choose your USB folder to save the file into. Take these files into your local printing store.
▶Please Note ◀
If you want to upload your files to an online service to have printed and mailed to you (depending on the online program, some will accept PDF's), use a photo-lab to print, or use as an E-Vite, then you will need to convert the file to a JPG first.
There are many free conversion websites (such as https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg or http://pdf2jpg.net) which are quick and easy to use.
What settings should I use to print at home?
1. Choose white card stock, 120gsm or heavier works best.
2. Select "Best" or "High" print quality.
3. Select "100% scaling" NOT "scale to fit"
Do you have any matching items?
See all the matching items here - https://www.etsy.com/shop/PennyLaneStationery?search_query=hummingbird
Any other matching items needed can be created. Please contact me for pricing.
Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately as these files are available Instantly refunds are not available for change of mind.
I need help or have a question?
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or issues. I strive for customer satisfaction and I will do anything I can to ensure you have a smooth and positive experience with your purchase!
Disclaimers - Please Read Carefully
- This item is an Instant Download DIGITAL downloadable file, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- It is edited by YOU in Adobe Reader. It is printed by YOU.
- You must use a desktop computer or laptop, you cannot edit using a tablet or phone.
- Whilst every effort on my behalf is made to ensure that your files look the same in print as they do on your monitor, the colours may vary slightly between your computer screen and printed product. This is due to factors such as different screen resolutions and/or types of inks and paper used in the printing process and is beyond my control.
- Once you have received your files, you are responsible for the printing of your files, whether you are doing this yourself or professionally. I am more than happy to provide my personal opinions and advice on the printing of your files.
▶ Copyright © PennyLaneStationery ◀
This product is licensed for personal use only. Any items included may not be copied, distributed, altered or resold in any form or fashion.