DIY EDITABLE INVITATION TEMPLATE - WOODLAND GREENERY BABY SHOWER INVITE
Access your template within minutes of purchase and edit in CORJL, a self-editing template editor that allows you to personalize your printable directly in your web browser. No software to install or fonts to download necessary.
★★ TRY FREE DEMO ★★
Try before your buy! Copy and paste the following URL into your browser to try out your free demo.
★★ WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE ★★
- Baby Shower Invitation in 5"x7"
- Optional Invitation Back Side in 5"x7"
- Book for Baby Card in 3.5"x5"
- Diaper Raffle Ticket in 3.5"x2.5"
⚠️ IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ ⚠️
• TEMPLATES EXPIRE after 90 days - You will need to re-purchase the listing if you wish to access the templates after 90 days have passed.
• All text fields are fully editable.
• Graphics and invitation size CANNOT be edited.
• Files/templates are sold as seen. We offer NO editing on instant download files.
★★ HOW IT WORKS ★★
1. After purchasing, you will receive an email shortly from 'Corjl' to the email associated with your Etsy account. The message will include a link. After creating a Corjl account, you’ll be able to access your purchased item. You can also go directly to Corjl.com and enter your Etsy email or Username and Order number (not transaction number).
2. Personalize your item, then save as JPEG or PDF format
3. Print, email or post it to Facebook.
Please note that printed colors may vary slightly from what you see on your computer monitor because all monitors display color differently as well as all printers print differently.
Due to the digital nature of the product, we offer no cancellations / refunds. All sales are final.
© Blue Bunny Printables. All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from us. STRICTLY NO COMMERCIAL USE, RE-SALE and ALTERATIONS ON ANY OF OUR DESIGNS. The products you purchase from Blue Bunny Printables are strictly for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Commercial use of our products in any way will be considered a copyright violation.