Thank you for stopping by, please kindly read all the instruction before making any purchase.
This listing is for the creation and delivery of a DIGITAL FILE for you to print yourself. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED.
**HOW IT WORKS?**
1. Purchase the design and check out via Paypal.
- You will receive a 8.5x11 inches PDF file ready to print (mirrored)
This is great for t-shirts, chair signs, pillows, tote bags, blankets, etc.
* * * YOU WILL NEED * * *
- PDF reader or Adobe Acrobat (a free download at adobe.com)
- Iron on transfer paper for t-shirt
Directions for printing your iron on
1. Open your Jpg or PDF File.
3. Click File, then print.
4. Print on your Iron on Transfer Paper
5. After printing, cut around the image.
I will send you a copy of the image flipped which is the one you will want to use when printing onto transfer paper.
Directions for ironing your iron on
1. Heat up the iron
2. Make sure that you place something directly behind the piece of fabric you are ironing onto. If this is a shirt, put the backing inside the shirt to prevent the pattern from bleeding through to the back.
3.Place the iron-on pattern where you would like it, and place another piece of fabric on top.
4.Run the iron over in small motions. When you think it is complete, slowly lift one corner and check. If the design does not come off cleanly, put it back down and try again. Once it sticks cleanly, slowly lift off paper and allow the transfer to set.
More Frozen items here, if you need another item, just convo!
- This listing is for a digital file only and NOT for the actual printed products.
- Due to different monitor calibrations and printer setups, output colors may vary.
- Refunds cannot be provided after delivery of digital image due to the nature of the product.
- All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold. This item is not a licensed product and I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs. This listing is for the time/effort used to create and personalize your item.