8" x 2" Waterproof, self-stick water bottle labels. Personalized with your text and colors.
These are actual labels that you will receive from us, not a printable file.
Add a little flair to your wedding tables with these personalized water bottle stickers! Made with 100% waterproof material that will not fall apart when submerged in ice or water. These labels have adhesive backing for easy application! Please read below for our recommended list of bottles that these labels will fit.
By ordering a "NO PROOF" option, you certify that the information in your Personalization request is correct and verified and give us permission to print your order with all information provided. You recognize that you will not receive a preview for your order and it can be sent straight to print.
How to order:
1. Choose quantity of 1.
2. Choose total and whether or not you would like to receive a proof (prices and quantities are shown on the drop-down menu.)
3. Enter your desired customization in the Personalization box.
4. Add to your cart and continue to checkout, or continue shopping.
5. Check out and wait for your digital proof to arrive in Etsy messaging (if you have selected to receive one)
6. New to Etsy or have questions? Don't hesitate to message us with any questions.
******IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED A PROOF, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR ETSY MESSAGING FOR YOUR PROOF TO PREVENT DELAYS IN PROCESSING******
Turnaround time and shipping information:
1. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of proof approval, but please allow up to 3 days in house printing time unless you need a rush job.
2. We can almost always accommodate rush orders, convo us for details.
3. We ship by US Postal service First Class Mail, Priority Mail, and Priority Mail Express.
4. Please contact us if you require shipping upgrades, including 2-3 day priority and Overnight Express.
About us and Our Guarantee:
LabelsRus has been in business since 1998. We are label professionals who take our job very seriously. Etsy is not a hobby or part time job for us.
Printing beautiful labels is what we're all about! If you're looking for a top notch team that will deliver top quality personalized labels, we're ready and waiting to help you. Go ahead and message us and 90% of the time you will get a response within minutes.
Water bottle brands that fit this 8" x 2" label:
(We have spent considerable time and resources researching different water bottle brands to help ensure the best possible end product. Since we have no control over how companies may change their bottle size/shape, we offer no guarantees on application.)
There are dozens of brands of bottled water and many brands are regional meaning we don't ever see them in Florida. Several brands are listed below that we have tested with excellent results. Many other brands will also work. Just be sure that the label is 8" or less around the bottle and 2" or less from the top of the label to the bottom.
1. Aquafina 16.9 oz. 12 oz. and 8 oz.
2. Clover Valley 10 oz. (Dollar General)
3. Sams Choice 10 oz. (Walmart brand NOT Sams Club)
4. Nirvana 16.9 oz
*Please note: Brands and bottles are subject to change according to their makers. This list is meant to be used as a useful tip, not a guarantee on application. Results may vary.
This information is provided as a guide not a guarantee of perfection. LabelsRus assumes no responsibility for application issues. We recommend testing a few different bottles to see which one works best for your needs.
1. Get the sturdiest bottle you can find with the least amount of ridges.
2. If you get a bottle with ridges where the labels will be applied, make sure the ridges are even. This will make your label look much straighter with minimal wrinkles.
3. Always remove the existing label before applying the personalized labels.
4. Never apply the labels to wet bottles, always apply when dry.
5. When applying the labels we've found it helpful to lay the bottle on a clean flat surface and roll the label on after you've lined it up on the bottle. This makes for a nice tight and even application.
6. Don't get in a hurry if at all possible, it goes by pretty quick with a helper and some patience. :)