8" x 2" water bottle labels with a cute garden theme for a baby shower or other special occasion. Completely waterproof!
THESE LABELS ARE 100% WATERPROOF.
WILL NOT BLEED OR FALL APART WHEN SUBMERGED.
PRINT YOUR CUSTOM TEXT & COLORS! We can change the wording to anything you'd like and print any color from our chart.
*We can change any of the colors EXCEPT the wreath.
How to order:
1. Add product to cart
2. Let us know the text and colors you would like printed in the "notes to seller" box
3. Checkout and wait for your digital proof to arrive in etsy messaging.
4. New to etsy or have questions? Don't hesitate to message us with any questions.
******PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR ETSY MESSAGING FOR YOUR PROOF TO PREVENT DELAYS IN PROCESSING
Turnaround time and shipping information:
1. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of proof approval, but please allow up to 3 days in house printing time unless you need a rush job.
2. We can almost always accommodate rush orders, convo us for details.
3. We ship by US Postal service first class mail and Priority Mail. Overnight services are also available by request.
About Us and Our Guarantee:
LabelsRus has been in business since 1998. We are label professionals who take our job very seriously. Etsy is not a hobby or part time job for us.
Printing beautiful labels is what we're all about! If you're looking for a top notch team that will deliver top quality personalized labels, we're ready and waiting to help you. Go ahead and message us and 90% of the time you will get a response within minutes.
1. Get the sturdiest bottle you can find with the least amount of ridges.
2. If you get a bottle with ridges where the labels will be applied, make sure the ridges are even. This will make your label look much straighter with minimal wrinkles.
3. Always remove the existing label before applying the personalized labels.
4. Never apply the labels to wet bottles, always apply when dry.
5. When applying the labels we've found it helpful to lay the bottle on a clean flat surface and roll the label on after you've lined it up on the bottle. This makes for a nice tight and even application.
6. Don't get in a hurry if at all possible, it goes by pretty quick with a helper and some patience. :)