This editable and printable 5x7 Charro Quinceañera invitation is perfect for a girl's 15th birthday party themed in red roses and gold glitter.
The invitation is available to download immediately after purchasing. Edit online with Corjl.com using your computer, phone, or tablet. No software is required. You can print, text, email, and share on social media with your guest!
Read more below ⤸
Try before you buy!
Copy and paste the URL below to demo:
How It Works
Personalize in just 3 easy steps:
1. After purchasing, you will receive an email shortly from 'Corjl' to the email associated with your Etsy account. The message will include a link. After creating a Corjl account, you’ll be able to access your purchased item. You can also go directly to Corjl.com and enter your Etsy email or Username and Order number (not transaction number).
2. Personalize your item, then save or mark as complete
3. Download your files and print!
If you would like us to personalize the files for you or change the colors, please purchase this personalization fee in addition to the template:
● Self-editable and ready to download
● High-quality .JPG & .PDF file
● Colors can NOT be changed
● Graphics and clip art can NOT be changed, removed, or altered
● Print unlimited quantities at home or print stores
● Unlimited revisions within 6 months of ordering
● Envelopes and Stationery are not included
● The files are digital - nothing is mailed or shipped
● If you are looking for a professional printing company, we have partnered with Prints of Love to offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing. Plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes! Simply follow this link: https://printsoflove.com/puggy-prints/ to select your print options. They handle the rest!
● Print at home, a photo center, or copy & print center
● We do our very best to ensure that your digital file is crisp clear, colorful, and high quality at 300dpi resolution. Unfortunately, we have no control over print companies and the quality of service they provide. If for any reason your prints appear blurry, dark, or discolored, you will need to contact the printing company.