This listing is for an editable file that you customize right in your browser window as soon as you make your purchase. There's no waiting for a proof and you can change the design to suit your needs. No special software required or fonts to download!
Be sure to try it out before you buy with the DEMO link listed above.
**Please note that note all text is editable and any changes made to the demo will not be saved when you make a purchase.
♦No software download needed
♦Easy to use
♦Almost all texts are editable
♦Works with mobile devices
♦Add as much text as you need and move text anywhere on your invitation
♦Text color and size can be changed
♦Save as a high quality JPG or PDF file
- 5x7 Invitation with editable text
- Optional backside color that coordinates with the front
*Please note that this is a DIGITAL download. Nothing will be shipped.
HOW IT WORKS - 3 EASY STEPS:
1. After purchasing the listing, you will receive an email shortly (usually immediately) from 'Corjl' with a link to access and edit your file. You can also go directly to Corjl.com and enter your Etsy email address and Order number (not transaction number).
2. Edit your file and save (you can save and come back to Corjl.com anytime to edit your files). You can do this from any phone, tablet, or computer!
3. Download your files and print. Also works great for invitations that you want to send electronically.
Invitations are 5x7 and can be printed as a photo at a photo lab, like Walmart, Walgreens, Sams, etc. (save as a .JPG).
Your invitations can also be printed onto white card stock from home or a print shop, like Staples or Office Depot
(save as a .PDF - can print 2 per page). If you want to email or post your invitations, save the file as a JPG.
Want ME to do all the typesetting AND professional printing???
Order Here instead:
Due to the nature of digital items, no refunds or cancellations will be accepted. When you purchase this file you are licensed to use the digital product for personal or non-profit use only. You may not copy, reproduce, share, or transfer any of the files to a third-party.