This listing is for 1 sheet [in 8.5x11" size (U.S. letter size)] containing high quality images (300 dpi) of Antique Apothecary, Potion Labels, Vintage Style Apothecary Tags Labels, Halloween Wizard Witches Brew Potion Printable Labels.
All images are of high quality which I have personally restored, edited, enhanced using Adobe Photoshop CS3. The actual size of each label is 2x2" when printed and cut.
This listing is for a print ready digital file (pdf).
WHAT IS IN THIS LISTING?
1. PDF file of the Apothecary labels.
2. There are a total of 15 different labels. They are NOT editable.
3. Download directly from your Etsy account on the purchases and reviews section or through the link sent by Etsy.
4. For tips on how to download, please see: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108-Downloading-a-Digital-Item
*Upon purchase, you will be able to download all the files.
CUSTOMIZING & PRINTING
5. Once you download your printable file, open and print the file using the latest Adobe PDF reader (free app) that you can download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
6. You may print it at home or at your local print shops (Staples, Office Depot, FedEx, Office Max, Kinkos & Costco) or online print shops.
7. It is best to use a bright white (non-glossy or non-coated is preferred) cardstock or sticker paper or sheet.
8. Always, always use 100% scale when printing, DO NOT select "fit to page" or "scale to print" on your printer settings. USE only 100% scale when printing.
If you need customization beyond what the listing offers, please convo me before making any purchases. I can customize the layout, design, color, fonts and the size of the frame. Additional fee/s will apply for these requests. I also accept custom made items, convo me for the price.
* This listing is for a digital file only. NO print outs or any tangible item will be shipped to you, only digital pdf or jpeg file.
**Please read my shop's policy before making any purchases:
For the buyer's personal use only, not for re-selling.
Due to different monitor and printer calibration and settings, what you see on your screen may not be the same as the ones you will able to print, there will always be a slight variation or difference in the colors. It is advised to do test prints first before printing and you may need to adjust your printer settings quality to be able to produce your desired output. The gold and glitter effects (for selected invitations and other printable items) are digital effects only and would appear close to what you see on your monitor, to achieve an actual gold or silver or glitter effect you would need to have them printed at special commercial printers that can do the effect.