70’s Disco - Bar Bingo Cards and Markers - 1970s Disco Fever Party Bingo Game - Set of 18
• Set Includes - 18 Game Cards, 18 Perforated Marker Sheets, 1 Perforated Call Sheet, and Game Instructions
• Please Note: purchasing multiple bingo games will guarantee multiple winners, there are only 18 unique cards per game package
• Bingo Cards Measure 5” Wide x 7” Tall
• Perforated Marker Sheet Measures 2.75” Wide x 5” Tall – Individual Markers Measure 0.75” Wide x 0.75” Tall
• Professionally Printed, Double-Sided on Sturdy Cardstock Paper
Bingo is an easy party game that everyone will have fun playing. 70’s Disco Bingo Cards and Markers give this classic game a fresh look with playing cards and pictures instead of numbers. Before you begin to play, designate a bingo leader to pull the included caller chips from a bowl. Hand out one bingo card and one perforated marker sheet to each guest. Have guests fold and tear along the dashed lines of their perforated marker sheet to easily create twenty-eight square markers; which is plenty of markers to allow for full coverage play.
HOW TO PLAY: Play traditional bingo rules or take out with your group and play bar bingo. Like gift bingo, bar bingo is played by observing your crowd and marking the space when you see a corresponding item. Begin traditional play by the designated bingo leader pulling a caller chip from the bowl. Each guest covers the called word on their card with a square marker. Continue until a guest has covered a row in any direction – vertically, horizontally, or diagonally and calls out “BINGO!”.
See the entire line of 70’s Disco party supplies here:
Share your party pics with us on Facebook & Instagram - we always love to see how Big Dot Hostess Heroes use our party supplies #BigDot #HappyDot
This item is for personal use only. Big Dot of Happiness retains all rights. This item may not be copied, shared, forwarded, sold or distributed.
Copyright Big Dot Of Happiness, LLC.