These sprinkle Oreo pops are perfect as birthday treats on a dessert table, party favors dressed in little cellophane bags.
- Melt candy melts according to package instructions, adding about 1/2 teaspoon oil to the melts before heating. Melt and stir until you have a smooth consistency.
- Take the lollipop stick and dip into the melted candy. Insert the dipped lollipop stick into the center of the Oreo cookie and allow to dry for a minute or two.
- Next, dip each side of the cookie into the melted pink candy.
- Dip the Oreo pops into a plate full of nonpareil sprinkles and place them on parchment paper to dry.
- Package your pink sprinkle Oreo pops in clear cellophane bags with ribbon and pass them out as party favors.
Some of these links may be affiliate links. I may make a small commission if you click and buy, at no expense to you.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: melt & dip
- Cuisine: Cookies
- Serving Size: 1 pop
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 63g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
Keywords: cake pops, party favors, oreos, oreo pops, sprinkles, Valentine's Day treat, party favor, party dessert