Here’s an Oreo and brownie trifle recipe that you can make quickly, and that your family and guests will go crazy over! You can even put the ingredients out and let your guests build their own trifles.
- Boxed brownies prepare according to package, or make from scratch
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate syrup or fudge sauce
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- Oreo cookies for garnish
- Sea salt
- Trifle dish or martini glasses
- Prepare the brownies according to package instructions; we like the more fudgy brownies. Cut brownies into mini bite sized pieces.
- Defrost Cool Whip in fridge for 4 hours. Combine Cool Whip and crushed Oreo cookies to make cookies n’ cream whipped topping.
- Layer the dessert starting with mini brownie pieces, top with cookies n’ cream whipped topping and sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies. Repeat each layer until desired layers are complete. Top with chocolate sauce or fudge sauce, sea salt, and crushed cookies!
- Garnish with a full Oreo cookie.
- Category: snacks, dessert
- Method: bake and mix
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 385
- Sugar: 39.1g
- Sodium: 178.3mg
- Fat: 19.5g
- Saturated Fat: 13.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 47.1g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 50.7mg
Keywords: brownies, oreos, trifle, recipe, Oreo and Brownie Trifle Recipe