I love caramel apple flavors for fall and on a tangy cheesecake... get out!! You must try this mini caramel apple pie cheesecake recipe for the holidays. Your guests and family will be thanking you!
Mini Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake RecipeIngredients:
- ⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs (I buy the pre-crushed crackers)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
Tip: make sure the cream cheese and egg is at room temperature before mixing. It is best not to microwave but let it sit out for an hour or so.
Mix the cream cheese, egg, sugar, sour cream, vanilla and apple pie spice until you get a smooth and creamy consistency.
Make the crust and press 1 tablespoon of crust mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Top with filling about ⅔ full. Sprinkle crumb topping on the filling and bake for 16-18 minutes. Cool and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
Serve cheesecakes chilled with your favorite toppings! The caramel goes really well with the apple pie spice and crumb topping.
The caramel goes really well with the apple pie spice and crumb topping.
Aren't they beautiful?