Counting down to one of my favorite holidays and I am so excited to add 2 awesome Halloween parties to my 4 favorite parties of the week.
Both are packed with incredible ideas that will inspire your Halloween parties this year.
Be sure to scroll down for more party inspiration and on-trend party ideas with the best parties of this past week!
Check out my 4 favorite parties below:My favorite parties this week include an impressive Not So Scary Halloween party, a wonderful pastel Halloween party, a gorgeous boho rainbow 1st birthday party, and an adorable pumpkin 1st birthday party.
Party 1: Not So Scary Halloween PartyKristen C's Not So Scary Halloween Styled Shoot
MY FAVORITE PARTY DETAILS:
- The wonderful balloon decorations and cute ghosts and bats
- The impressive floral table settings and comfy floor cushion seating
- The amazing Halloween cake covered with balls, bats, and donuts
Party 2: Pastel Halloween PartyBakery B's Bakery Bling Pastel Halloween
- The amazing layered Halloween cake decorated with orange cobweb icing and topped with colorful macarons and meringues
- The cute ghost cookies
- The fun creepy haunted house 3d cookie
Party 3: Boho Rainbow 1st Birthday PartyOrdessa P's Lennon’s 1st Boho Birthday
- The amazing balloon garland in different tones of brown with dried flowers in the mix
- The gorgeous white cake decorated with a deconstructed rainbow
- The wonderful custom vending machine of apple juice
Party 4: Pumpkin 1st Birthday PartyAmanda C's Happy Pumpkin Day Lorenzo
- The sweet pumpkin party decorations
- The wonderful drip cake decorated with chocolate chip cookies and topped with a farm mouse
- The cute mix of farm animal cake pops
More parties in these favorite party themes:
- Do you want to see more Halloween party ideas?
- Take a look at more boho party ideas?
- Click for more rainbow party ideas
- Do you want to see more pumpkin party ideas?
- See more girl birthday parties?
- Do you want to see more boy birthday parties?
It's called The Blogger Genius Podcast, where I interview successful bloggers and industry experts to find out what's working now in online business.
You will learn a ton so please subscribe now!!