This sprinkles cookie recipe makes the most delicious cookies. They are soft, chewy, and have a great dense feel.
The vanilla cake mix adds just the right amount of sweetness and the nonpareils add the color and fun. Don’t they just scream party to you?
Or you might want to make them just because… because let’s face it, you might not be able to help yourself.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups vanilla cake mix (dry mix only)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup rainbow nonpariels
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar together until creamy. Add vanilla and egg. Mix until combined. In a small mixing bowl combine, flour, cake mix, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix.
- Slowly beat together flour mixture with butter mixture. Adding a little of flour mixture at a time until completely combined. Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough, covered for at least 12 hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking pan.
- Using a small scoop or tablespoon, scoop out the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool cookies on wire rack.
These are super yummy with milk.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Cookies
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 125mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Keywords: cookies, funfetti, cake batter confetti cookie, party recipe, dessert