When I see a new trend showing up on our site, I love to share it.
That's why I've rounded up these beautiful bohemian tribal parties. They have lots of Native American touches like teepees, arrows, dream catchers, and feathers, but to give them a more ethereal feel, the color palette is usually pastel, and there are lots of soft details, like fabric and ribbons.
The parties are frequently held outdoors, incorporate a lot of natural wood, and have a really cool "back to nature" vibe. Because I'm a bohemian at heart, these parties speak to me.
Check them out below. This theme would work great in summer.
1. Marigold Events' Dreamy Navajo Wooded 1st Birthday
2. One Inspired Party's Kaya's Pow Wow
3. Felicity's Feathers, Food, and Fun!
4. K.A Party Styling's Kiara & Alexia's Bohemian Rainbow Party
5. Printsforevents' Mia's Tribal Bohemian 2nd Birthday Party
6. Wecandoit For Kids Only's Fantastic Indian 1st Birthday Party
7. Claudia L's AUGH! Indian Party
More party trend posts coming soon. Stay tuned...