Halloween is fast approaching and I'm sure, like us, your decorations are coming out of storage and filling your houses.
For some Halloween party inspiration, you do not want to miss the amazing boho Halloween tea party that I picked out as one of my 4 favorite parties of the week!
The cauldron teacups give it such a creepy touch! I love it!
For more Halloween party ideas and other party trends make sure you go through the other parties I've also picked out this week.
Check out my 4 favorite parties below:My favorite parties this week include a fabulous boho Halloween tea party, a wonderful Halloween Monster Bash, a lovely hot air balloon 1st birthday party, and a fun artsy birthday party.
Party 1: Boho Halloween Tea PartyJennifer D's A Bewitching Boho Tea Party
MY FAVORITE PARTY DETAILS:
- The wonderful mix of Halloween macarons
- The fantastic Halloween sandwiches
- The fun cauldron teacups
Party 2: Halloween Monster BashKelsey F's Halloween Monster Mash
- The awesome black cake covered in cobwebs
- The cool boho picnic Halloween table settings
- The fantastic floral Halloween party decorations
Party 3: Hot Air Balloon 1st Birthday PartyEvents by Partylicious' Up Up and Away
- The magical dessert table decorated with amazing balloon decorations
- The lovely chocolate cake topped with macarons
- The cute 3d teddy bear in a hot air balloon cookies
Party 4: Arty Birthday PartySomething White Events' Let's get Arty Party
- The stunning splattered birthday cake topped with an artists palette and decorated with some paint brushes
- The amazing artsy table settings
- The gorgeous mix of art-themed cookies
More parties in these favorite party themes:
- Do you want to see more Halloween party ideas?
- Take a look at more boho party ideas?
- Click for more tea party ideas
- Do you want to see more hot air balloon party ideas?
- Take a look at more arts and crafts party ideas?
- See more girl birthday parties?
- Do you want to see more boy birthday parties?
It's called The Blogger Genius Podcast, where I interview successful bloggers and industry experts to find out what's working now in online business.
You will learn a ton so please subscribe now!!